Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any News on a new SleepyHead Release
Any News on a new SleepyHead Release
I know Mr. Mark kind of quit updating the existing version of SleepyHead for numerous reasons.

That being said, does anyone know about or heard about any new "SleepyHead" software in the pipeline?

Just because I'm curious...

Thank you.

We now return you to your normally scheduled programming Thanks
Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any News on a new SleepyHead Release
(06-25-2017, 02:16 PM)icyura10 Wrote: I know Mr. Mark kind of quit updating the existing version of SleepyHead for numerous reasons.

This has happened before and is nothing new. The last time it happened there was talk of others picking up with the development. I think there was a new line of CPAP machines, perhaps it was ResMed's A10 series or Respironics DreamStation, but IIRC people did create a patch. That brought Mark out and he quickly went to work adding new features. Like many programmers that is the part of the task he seems to enjoy more than going back and fixing stuff that doesn't work properly.
There was very active team-based development going on then.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad news about oximeters plumager 2 646 10-19-2022, 10:04 PM
Last Post: a21900
  OSCAR Release v1.1.0 [older version] Gideon 140 13,748 10-30-2020, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Exclaimation SleepyHead version 1.1 Release [plus odd posts by JediMark] pholynyk 27 13,455 02-07-2019, 08:23 PM
  Suggestion for new Sleepyhead release Rainsey 2 1,111 07-25-2018, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Sleepyhead Software - current release GWild 8 3,535 06-20-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: robertbel86
  ResScan 3.16 Release Notes / Updates & Bug Fixes [old version] SuperSleeper 0 5,070 02-23-2012, 02:31 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.