Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring?
Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring?
I decided to purchase a Wellue O2 sensor ring. In reading through various threads, it seems like Wellue's customer service isn't great. I found one post that said if you buy it through Lookee, their customer service is pretty good.

I just wanted to see if anyone has any input before I pull the trigger.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring?
If you decide to go with the Lookee brand, would you object sending me its binary file for comparison to a Viatom/Wellue?   Based off the Viatom/Wellue file, it only contains a series number, time and date, SpO2, Pulse, and movement data.  It doesn't contain any personal information.  

Actually, if anyone has a Lookee brand oximeter, I am trying to obtain the binary data file for comparison.  It may be like the latest ViHealth Android version 2.65.0 that no longer creates a binary file.  In that case, the database file would be a great help. The Wellue/ViHealth name for this file is PulsebitO2.db.

Thanks

Please excuse the topic slide. . . Please resume normal posting.   Big Grin

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi. I'm not sure I followed all that. I'm a bit new to all this stuff.

At some point I plan to start using Oscar.
Would importing the data be possible using either Wellue ring or the Lookee ring?
Post Reply Post Reply
Currently, the Wellue is supported in OSCAR. I don't know what kind of data the Lookee produces, that is why I was asking for a Lookee owner to provide its files.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it, thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2021, 07:53 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Currently, the Wellue is supported in OSCAR.   I don't know what kind of data the Lookee produces, that is why I was asking for a Lookee owner to provide its files.

Hi Crimson Nape,

Do you think the Lookee company would be of any assistance with answering the Oscar question? I assume they don't about Oscar, but maybe they could provide a sample file?

Let me know if you think it's worth me contacting them. Thx
Post Reply Post Reply
The 2 companies look to be selling the same product. I need to go look but I bet it’s on Alliexpress or alibaba.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
pkersey - That is a good idea about contacting Lookee. I'm so use to never getting a reply that I have given up on this route. Please be my guest and contact them.

I hope you are successful!

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I have emailed Lookee support, requesting sample data for their products.  We'll see...  Eat-popcorn
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I received a reply. They use the ViHealth, so OSCAR can import its data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Go2sleep Wearable Sleep Tracking Ring ivan007 0 63 03-26-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 420 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 103 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] O2 ring/weird heart rate/no other symptoms jdavis 6 196 03-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  O2 Ring vs Checkme O2 PaulaO2 48 2,277 02-24-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Exclaimation [Equipment] Sleep Tracking Ring Vako 7 352 02-14-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Vako
Angry Wellue Checkme Sucks & CTD Brewskie 3 449 01-18-2024, 07:39 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.