Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Amara View
Humidifier: Philips, AirSense 10
CPAP Pressure: 12-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: 2L added oxygen with CMS50F to check usage

Sex: Male

RE: Any gardeners here ?
Very nice work, When you eat them you can tell us about it. I enjoyed the pictures Thanks.

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
08-29-2016 04:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
GrammaBear Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed S9 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Air Fit P10
Humidifier: ResMed H5i heated humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 12.2 - 16.2

Other Comments: Type 1 diabetes - using Tandem T-slim insulin pump, Dexcom G4 CGM

Sex: Female

Thank you for the pictures of homegrown pineapples. What a pretty foliage they have. I believe the part of needing armor when weeding around the plants.

Where I live one needs armor from the mosquitoes when you are harvesting anything from the garden. Hubby was picking green beans and the durn mosquitoes about carried him off. Lucky for him, he doesn't react badly to their bite. We got 10 quarts of green beans for the freezer. Smile
09-05-2016 02:55 PM
beachlegger Offline

New Members

Machine: none
Mask Type: Not using mask
Mask Make & Model: none
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: none
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

I too, enjoy gardening. Bit of a loser here in Fla in the summer, between the bugs, humidity, and heat. But with fall in the air I can plant my lettuces and greens. Had a good crop of sweet basil this year, made some killer basil jelly. Just found the board yesterday, Thursday had to go to the sleep center in Tallahassee to sign up for the study. Was told that after medicare my copay would be $892.27. I need some advice and I hate to pick on you, but I can't figure out how to post a question on this site! Will gladly exchange my jelly recipe for info on what button to push to post a question. Many Thanks and keep breathing- the garden needs the CO2
09-25-2016 07:21 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
OpalRose Offline

Monitors

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto 560 with A Flex
Mask Make & Model: AirFit P10 For Her
Humidifier: REMStar heated humidifier with heated hose
CPAP Pressure: Auto Cpap 10-13 AFLEX 1
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: Started CPAP Therapy October 23, 2014

(09-25-2016 07:21 AM)beachlegger Wrote:  I too, enjoy gardening. Bit of a loser here in Fla in the summer, between the bugs, humidity, and heat. But with fall in the air I can plant my lettuces and greens. Had a good crop of sweet basil this year, made some killer basil jelly. Just found the board yesterday, Thursday had to go to the sleep center in Tallahassee to sign up for the study. Was told that after medicare my copay would be $892.27. I need some advice and I hate to pick on you, but I can't figure out how to post a question on this site! Will gladly exchange my jelly recipe for info on what button to push to post a question. Many Thanks and keep breathing- the garden needs the CO2

Welcome to the forum beachlegger!
Here is a link to help you. Also, see top of page...click on help for more instructions.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/misc.php?action=help&hid=16

OpalRose
09-25-2016 08:10 AM
pupcamper Online

Advisory Members

Machine: PR DreamStation CPAP Pro
Mask Make & Model: AirFit P10 Pillows; Quatro Air FFM
Humidifier: DreamStation Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10.5 cmH2O; no ramp; no C-Flex
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncorePro

Other Comments: Lung cancer survivor since 11/2004; CPAP since 11/2015

Hello beachlegger. Welcome to the forum. The link Rose gave you will explain the different forums.

When starting a new thread be sure to put a description of the thread in the subject fields. Be as concise as possible with the description as it will help the right people find the thread.

Your profile details are also very important so be sure to fill them in as they change. They help other members help you better.

Regards,
Mitch

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
09-25-2016 08:54 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
beachlegger Offline

New Members

Machine: none
Mask Type: Not using mask
Mask Make & Model: none
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: none
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Thank you Opalrose and Mitch for your time, concern, and patience. I will endeavor to play by the rules and will add to my profile as
i learn more. The doctors want to spoon feed me info on my situation $100.00 at a time. Havn't taken the sleep study yet due to the $892.27 price tag (after medicare pays 80%) but a friend is lending me his older CPAP until I can sort out my finances. Surviving on SS is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to all
09-25-2016 02:38 PM
kwhenrykerr Offline
Wiki Editor
Advisory Members

Machine: DreamStation Auto, AirSense 10 Auto
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Amara View
Humidifier: Philips, AirSense 10
CPAP Pressure: 12-20

Other Comments: 2L added oxygen with CMS50F to check usage

Tallahassee, are we cousins ? I have roots on Highway 20 west of town about 20 miles.

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
09-25-2016 03:08 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
GrammaBear Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed S9 AutoSet
Mask Make & Model: Air Fit P10
Humidifier: ResMed H5i heated humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 12.2 - 16.2

Other Comments: Type 1 diabetes - using Tandem T-slim insulin pump, Dexcom G4 CGM

(09-25-2016 02:38 PM)beachlegger Wrote:  Thank you Opalrose and Mitch for your time, concern, and patience. I will endeavor to play by the rules and will add to my profile as
i learn more. The doctors want to spoon feed me info on my situation $100.00 at a time. Havn't taken the sleep study yet due to the $892.27 price tag (after medicare pays 80%) but a friend is lending me his older CPAP until I can sort out my finances. Surviving on SS is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to all

I don't know your financial situation, but I purchased a 'gently used cpap machine' from one of the "suppliers" listed at the top of the page on the Home screen. I paid $350 for the machine which has been working just fine for over a year. Just thought you might not be aware that there are good 'used' machines out there from reputable suppliers. Best of Luck to you on your cpap journey.
09-25-2016 05:07 PM