Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any gardeners here ?
Very nice work, When you eat them you can tell us about it. I enjoyed the pictures Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the pictures of homegrown pineapples. What a pretty foliage they have. I believe the part of needing armor when weeding around the plants.

Where I live one needs armor from the mosquitoes when you are harvesting anything from the garden. Hubby was picking green beans and the durn mosquitoes about carried him off. Lucky for him, he doesn't react badly to their bite. We got 10 quarts of green beans for the freezer. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I too, enjoy gardening. Bit of a loser here in Fla in the summer, between the bugs, humidity, and heat. But with fall in the air I can plant my lettuces and greens. Had a good crop of sweet basil this year, made some killer basil jelly. Just found the board yesterday, Thursday had to go to the sleep center in Tallahassee to sign up for the study. Was told that after medicare my copay would be $892.27. I need some advice and I hate to pick on you, but I can't figure out how to post a question on this site! Will gladly exchange my jelly recipe for info on what button to push to post a question. Many Thanks and keep breathing- the garden needs the CO2
Post Reply Post Reply

(09-25-2016, 07:21 AM)beachlegger Wrote: I too, enjoy gardening. Bit of a loser here in Fla in the summer, between the bugs, humidity, and heat. But with fall in the air I can plant my lettuces and greens. Had a good crop of sweet basil this year, made some killer basil jelly. Just found the board yesterday, Thursday had to go to the sleep center in Tallahassee to sign up for the study. Was told that after medicare my copay would be $892.27. I need some advice and I hate to pick on you, but I can't figure out how to post a question on this site! Will gladly exchange my jelly recipe for info on what button to push to post a question. Many Thanks and keep breathing- the garden needs the CO2

Welcome to the forum beachlegger!
Here is a link to help you. Also, see top of page...click on help for more instructions.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/misc.ph...elp&hid=16
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello beachlegger. Welcome to the forum. The link Rose gave you will explain the different forums.

When starting a new thread be sure to put a description of the thread in the subject fields. Be as concise as possible with the description as it will help the right people find the thread.

Your profile details are also very important so be sure to fill them in as they change. They help other members help you better.

Regards,
Mitch
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Opalrose and Mitch for your time, concern, and patience. I will endeavor to play by the rules and will add to my profile as
i learn more. The doctors want to spoon feed me info on my situation $100.00 at a time. Havn't taken the sleep study yet due to the $892.27 price tag (after medicare pays 80%) but a friend is lending me his older CPAP until I can sort out my finances. Surviving on SS is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to all
Post Reply Post Reply

Tallahassee, are we cousins ? I have roots on Highway 20 west of town about 20 miles.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-25-2016, 02:38 PM)beachlegger Wrote: Thank you Opalrose and Mitch for your time, concern, and patience. I will endeavor to play by the rules and will add to my profile as
i learn more. The doctors want to spoon feed me info on my situation $100.00 at a time. Havn't taken the sleep study yet due to the $892.27 price tag (after medicare pays 80%) but a friend is lending me his older CPAP until I can sort out my finances. Surviving on SS is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to all

I don't know your financial situation, but I purchased a 'gently used cpap machine' from one of the "suppliers" listed at the top of the page on the Home screen. I paid $350 for the machine which has been working just fine for over a year. Just thought you might not be aware that there are good 'used' machines out there from reputable suppliers. Best of Luck to you on your cpap journey.

Post Reply Post Reply