Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any help grateful ! 39m brand new to CPAP
Any help grateful ! 39m brand new to CPAP
Hi I'm a totally new user. - I'd like some help .. I can't keep the mask (pillows) on more than an hour or so. I have OSCAR data (I just downloaded) but it is very haerd to read. I 'm incredibly exhausted and would like to ask 

a) how and

b) where do I upload data for the community to help me out here pls? 

thank you very much  Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any help grateful ! 39m brand new to CPAP
Hi RedArt,
Welcome to ApneaBoard!

Many of us have links in our signature lines to guide you.  

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board

First you will need to organize your chart, then take a Screenshot.  When taking the Screenshot, use the F12 key (on a Mac, Fn+F12) Standard View

Use the Attachment Feature to post your chart here.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand new to this Cheesedream 53 2,509 02-09-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  I’m brand new and have a question Boba1241 6 407 12-22-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: eok361
  Brand new Bi-PAP machine whistles on inhale. S.L. Ping Beauty 4 586 02-28-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Newbie with prescription and brand new machine from relative Bruce61 1 461 02-18-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Brand new. Less than a week any observations on this OSCAR pic? billy2606 3 496 01-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Brazen
  How to know if Resmed Airsense 11 is brand new? LordHelmet 8 1,437 01-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Brazen
  [Treatment] Brand new to this, not sure how to optimize treatment tinimay 7 763 12-09-2022, 01:12 PM
Last Post: mesenteria

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.