Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any one know how reset the Resmed Airsense 10?
Hello,

I am currently using Airsense 10.

After hard consideration, I found that Philips machine suits me more and is trying to return the Resmed machine.

Before I return it I want to erase my data on the SD card.

Should I just plug it in my computer and format it?
Or is there any way to do it on the Resmed machine?

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes from the clinician's menu. Scroll all the way to the bottom and select Erase data. Another screen will appear where you have to select Yes. In the bottom picture about setting the time, it is showing as one of the options.

You can access the clinician's menu by pressing the select knob and the home button under the display at the same time for about 3 seconds.

[Image: A10-pic1.jpg]

[Image: A10-set-time.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Sure.. Follow AlenE's advice OR reformat in the computer OR stick it in a digital camera and delete all.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".
Post Reply Post Reply

You have to use Alan's method. Some data resides on the data card and some in the machine. If you just format the data card, the machine still holds basic usage data. Note: the run hours on the machine cannot be reset.
[Image: daD6uvCm.jpg]
"Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe." JFK Jan 20, 1961
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card? Agabaga 16 438 30 minutes ago
Last Post: Agabaga
Wink [Equipment] Factory Reset - DeVilbiss Intellipap SleepCube AutoAdjust MaximumWarp 3 123 05-22-2017, 01:28 AM
Last Post: MaximumWarp
  Breeze Nasal Pillows with Resmed Airsense 10 TwoSleepy 0 105 05-20-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: TwoSleepy
  All you wanted to know about the ResMed Airsense 10 sharp56 221 133,783 05-19-2017, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] Reset usage hours Kathy Oreardon 14 333 05-18-2017, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Kathy Oreardon
Question Possible for resmed airsense 10 autoset/Sleepyhead to report false 0.0 AHI? pcplus2 4 286 04-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  Noise level of Respironics Dreamstation vs Resmed Airsense 10 scottlink96 50 9,191 04-27-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: tonylkc1668