Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any options when provider sends different/used equipment?
RE: Any options when provider sends different/used equipment?
Thanks for the info everyone! I'll try reaching out to my provider again today or Monday depending on hold times, and I'll definitely check out OSCAR, I'm a data guy so it sounds interesting. Never really put time into this before, just used the machine and slept. Great to know there's more out there.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any options when provider sends different/used equipment?
(10-29-2021, 01:54 PM)Nightynite Wrote: I think I would rather have a 10 at this date. I don’t think Oscar is compatible with the 11’s yet.

Not true. OSCAR version  1.3.0 has preliminary support, lacking support for the timezone correction, and mis-identifying the CPAP and Auto for her modes. The data graphs are correct. The mode problem has been fixed for the next release. The time zone problems may trigger a design revision for all machines' time handling.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 198 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 546 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 375 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 267 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 269 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  DME Provider Recos cincysinner 5 334 01-25-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Successful equipment modification tcurran 8 551 01-05-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.