Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any place to donate a used CPAP?
I just started on #3. #2 is now my spare. #1 is just taking up space. It's a 12yo Remstar (can't remember the model right now) straight CPAP with no recording capability.

Ate there any agencies that could use something like that?
Post Reply Post Reply
Your local sleep center or hospital should have a sleep apnea group. You could contact them and see if they know of someone who could use it.

I think the American Sleep Association accepts them to refurbish and donate to those who can't afford them.

And Supplier #2 accepts donations as well I believe.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, good idea. I'll look into it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AHI all over the place, new to AB Oihead 16 563 11-21-2017, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Cool >>>> LET'S ALL HELP OUT APNEA BOARD - DONATE IF YOU CAN <<<< swampboy 6 321 10-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  F10: Headgear all stretched out and no place to go FrankNichols 16 1,516 11-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Best place to buy equipment nzbnate 4 562 07-15-2016, 12:02 PM
Last Post: nzbnate
  AHI All over the place dragonflyoh 5 967 02-01-2016, 02:15 AM
Last Post: vsheline
Arrow Please donate Possum 6 1,050 01-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Last Post: DariaVader
  Rubber band hose attachment keeps P10 in-place Dagmar 2 808 09-16-2015, 06:36 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred