Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air fit N30 ?
Air fit N30 ?
Is it possible to have a quick disconnect between the Airfit 30 hose end and the slimline hose.

I know the hose is permanently attached on the Airfit 30, I just wanted a quick disconnect between the two hoses.

There two different diameters also.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air fit N30 ?
The Airfit N30 mask is attached to a short tube that connects to the CPAP tube. If you need to disconnect, it is that joint you should disconnect. Unlike full face masks, it should be easy to simply slip off the mask, do what needs to be done and replace the mask for sleep. Why would you need a quick disconnect? That's not easy enough?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Because the mask nose piece goes on according to the small black L & R letters. I will never be able to see those in the dark.

Disconnecting the 2 hoses by wiggling them back in forth will eventually cause one or the other to fail I think.

An insert, like on the Dreamwear would be perfect. That’s probably why they put it on the Dreamwear.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-27-2021, 05:46 PM)Nightynite Wrote: Because the mask nose piece goes on according to the small black L & R letters. I will never be able to see those in the dark.

The length adjustment cinch for the headgear will be on either the left or right side depending on how you have it installed. For mine it's on the right. Just locate that by touch and orient the N30 appropriately.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.