Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any software for F&P Icon
Any software for F&P Icon
Any software fit for this machine :F&P ICON Auto. Its software called infosmart looks are on web base and only for F&P own use ?

Any one can help ?

Thanks
Bill

--Bill, I don't know what went wrong with your post but your font was pretty messed up and nearly impossible to read. I don't know what happened but I fixed it to make it legible. --Moderator
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any software for F&P ICON Auto
Bill you need to try your posting in a different font!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any software for F&P Icon
(09-08-2012, 12:36 PM)billhk22 Wrote: Any software fit for this machine :F&P ICON Auto. Its software called infosmart looks are on web base and only for F&P own use ?

Nope, InfoSmart is available to the general public, at least in the US.

You should be able to track it down from the company that supplied you with your Icon... seems to run around $70 or so.

Post Reply Post Reply
I,m sure have posted on this thread yesterday
Maybe losing my marbles or its aliens Dont-know

Anyway here is the F&P Icon video
http://vimeo.com/20560260

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi billhk22, WELCOME! to the forum. I sure hope you get the software situation straightened out, best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone but in HK, the agent did not even tell how to set up the auto pressure min and max. Helpfully, I can see it from the vimeo.com viedo. The agent just ask me to send the data to them, they will run the report for me in next day. I am trying to see whether I can get the software so that I can run and read rightaway. Is the US version can read on own PC and did not need to link with the server ? If that need to link with the F&P server, then it may not work with me in HK.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2012, 11:07 AM)billhk22 Wrote: Is the US version can read on own PC and did not need to link with the server ?

Yes, it's stand-alone and runs on a PC without needing a server.

Post Reply Post Reply
Vince,
How can I get this US type software, I think that better for me to check daily.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to order it through #26 on the board's supplier list at http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

The software installs a database server on your local system, so there's no need to connect with F&P directly. I'm running it on a Windows 7 PC. I've been quite happy with the data reports it produces. Not only does it show what events you've experienced in sleep, it also shows *when* you had them, if they were grouped together or spread out through the night, and it distinguishes between apneas, hypopneas, and flow limitations.
Soferet [so- FEHR- et; Hebrew; feminine] noun: writer, author

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
—Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,081 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,275 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 368 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 331 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 814 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,564 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 574 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.