Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any successful PrismaTS installs out there?
Sad 
Any successful PrismaTS installs out there?
Hi, 

Very new to this world and forum. Was a big relief to realize this forum exists.
Thanks to all of you who contribute and keep this thing alive and kicking! 

So I've got the Prisma 25 S C which im rather happy with. 
However, I am yet to find a way to print out reports for my doctor. 
and also of course look and analyse the data myself.

Sleepyhead as far as i know still does not support the Prisma line machines. 

Tried the PrismaTS install for numerous hours but to no avail. 
The SQL (why 2008?) database install hangs every time (over 10 min) and i 
end up killing the process. After restart some of the database is there but the server won't start. 
Wanted to do a fresh install, but the SQL bundle will not uninstall. 

Trying a lean only PrismaTS install requires a server. So i am stuck. 

Calling the company (Loewenstein Medical - I'm from Hamburg) did not help as they told me to google Prisma Journal"" which should be the proper program…
Could not find anything of course.. 

Would love to learn if anyone here managed to work out a way to read them Prisma SD cards.

Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any successful PrismaTS installs out there?
Check the Apnea Board Private Files area for Prisma Software Support http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links and also look in the Software support forum. We have actually had a member hack a Sleepyhead extension for the Prisma TS but that has not shown up in the latest Sleepyhead release yet.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider! 

I did both. searched the software support Forum for clues and the private files section is where I've got the install. 
Do tell me if you hear of that Sleepyhead update! 
Happy Holidays Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
hopski,
Try looking at your event viewer immediately after your problem occurs. It may list the file, usually a .dll, that is missing. Another thought; If you're using a 64 bit system, you might try loading the 32 bit version of the SQL drivers into your system.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Nape,

If ill ever manage to properly uninstall the SQL bundle, ill do what you suggested. 
In the meantime, tried some politics and called my med insurance to let them know that 
the company to which they pay so much money for the machines, doesn't supply the necessary software
to monitor the health benefits or problems occurring from using it. 
They should spend their money elsewhere. They promised to talk to the manufacturer. 
I hope they will release an end user monitoring software that will be accessible for all.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Hopski,

Also unable to have PrismaTS working, but discovered your note about "Prisma JOURNAL",
googled it, and found that is not a downloadable software but a web-based application.
Benefits : nothing to download, install and maintain, but always up-to-date, operating
system independent, works from computers, smart-phones and tablets.

Go to : prismajournal.com

Click on the button at screen center, point to file "statistic.psstat" of the SD-Card, you're done, enjoy !

Very clear results, printable report, imho, as good as PrismaTS.
Post Reply Post Reply
Reader Note:
The above listed website is displayed in German. (At least for me.) To display it in other languages, click on the link in the upper left labeled, "Language/Sprache" and select your preferred language.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Install using complete install. Should work. Good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey!
Nice that you've found that website! No problem with German here.
However, the site says:
"The selected file contains data from an unsupported device type. prisma JOURNAL is unable to display these data."

It's a therapy.pdat file just like they require and the machine is the 25 s C
Seems like no luck for me. Prisma wants to have and old fashioned postal correspondence with me.
Oh well..
Thanks everybody.
Post Reply Post Reply
what to do in data base server in client version
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: New prismaTS version 5.13.0.13 now available SuperSleeper 3 1,652 06-26-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: SymptomFree
Question PrismaTS software: Interpreting graphs, where to find education? Henrikc 1 754 03-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [prismaTS] Accidentally uninstall SQL Server rudwna 4 677 12-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Last Post: FaceInTheCrowd
  [Admin Note] WEINMANNsupport & PrismaTS Software [for Weinman machines] SuperSleeper 5 6,573 02-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Weinmann / Löwenstein prismaTS software Costas P 25 27,126 01-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Is it possible to use prismaTS without MS SQL 2008? NoddingHacker 5 1,178 07-22-2020, 12:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Two Installs on same PC? PaulaO2 7 1,138 12-31-2019, 05:48 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.