Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any suggestions?
Any suggestions?
I normally use straight cpap, but haven't found the right settings yet, so I switched to apap mode and tried some different things.

Any ideas on what pressure and settings I might try to get better results. I feel like I wake up about 100 times per night.

I've tried sleeping without it, and that didn't work either.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any suggestions?
Welcome to the forum

First of all your "numbers" are very good.  There is nothing I can do to improve on them.  But you are waking, per your statement, multiple times (100) a night.
You have a good amount of Flow Limitation that may be causing you some issues.  Apparently in the past you have had RERAs though your AutoSet did not detect any in these nights.  RERAs are a series of flow limitations that result in arousal.

RERAs

I'm suggesting a changing your settings to as aggressively as possible treat your flow limitations in a manner similar to that of the next machine up, the BiLevel VAuto.
Set min to 7, Max to 10 (I doubt it will go there) and EPR to 3 (full Time).  We may need to raise the minimum but only after review.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I'll give that a try tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks better last night. I only woke up 5-6 times.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Classic improvement from adding to EPR to reduce flow limits, hypopnea and RERA. One last favor...please minimize that monthly calendar by clicking on the triangle in the date-line.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, will do on the calendar
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Complex Sleep Apnea? Suggestions? Unkikonki 55 2,927 03-08-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Suggestions for correcting class 6 flow type on Oscar Gugliano 5 252 03-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Help - Initial Titration Suggestions gli890 2 305 02-17-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Dreamstation 2 feels like it isn't treating my apnea (any suggestions)? Sunday3 4 287 02-05-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Decent - but we all deserve better than that! Suggestions please. CPAPveteran 9 586 12-28-2023, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Chin Strap Suggestions Jose Castro 9 819 12-17-2023, 08:09 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Flow Rate Interpretation and PAP Mode / Pressure Settings Suggestions ABC1234 3 605 10-16-2023, 07:34 PM
Last Post: ABC1234

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.