Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any thoughts appreciated
Any thoughts appreciated
I've been using the machine for several years - Resmed Auto VPAP, with pressures of 10/6, I think. Mask is Airfit P10. Next doctor appointment 11/15. Not using Sleepyhead right now. I've been checking the screen and my AHI is consistently under 3.1 with leaks under 15. Originally diagnosed with SSA.

Last four or five nights, I have woken up almost every two hours having no idea why. This is not normal for me. I'm feeling tired during the day which I guess is no surprise and feeling depressed.

Something isn't right and I can't get into see my doctor until November.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any thoughts appreciated
Hi PositiveMe123,
I'm familiar with OSA and CSA but not SSA. However it would be a good idea to download sleepyhead to collect data otherwise it's speculation.Be interesting to see data prior to last 4-5 nights and compare the two. How old is your machine ? Maybe it needs pressure checked? You say you've been using it for years.
JMHO.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any thoughts appreciated
(08-26-2015, 10:07 PM)3porpoise Wrote: Hi PositiveMe123,
I'm familiar with OSA and CSA but not SSA. However it would be a good idea to download sleepyhead to collect data otherwise it's speculation.Be interesting to see data prior to last 4-5 nights and compare the two. How old is your machine ? Maybe it needs pressure checked? You say you've been using it for years.
JMHO.

SSA = Severe Sleep Apnea.

My machine is four years old and still works perfectly. I do take care of it as well as hoses, mask, etc. Recently replaced the water tank.

I know I should download SH and keep putting it off. I'm not good at downloading that type of thing. So far my doctor has been reading the SD card when I see her so didn't feel the need. I think now I'll have to get serious and download it.

Thanks so much for your reply.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 1 93 7 hours ago
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
Question Any thoughts on why my heart rate increases when using CPAP? hejohoo 3 946 04-08-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: hejohoo
  I need sleep badly! Any help with OSCAR is appreciated Quitethe1 95 2,682 04-05-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake up very early circa 4AM with bad headache, any help appreciated. new2paphopeful 1 145 03-30-2024, 05:48 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 257 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 593 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,217 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.