Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any way to scootch the tooltip up or down off the curve?
Any way to scootch the tooltip up or down off the curve?
When I mouse over an event and the region highlights and the box pops up with the event description, the box goes right over top the graph. Is there a way to change the preferences so that it goes up or down? Obscuring the x-axis is probably the better spot to obscure, since all of the x-axes are identical you can just look at another graph.
[attachment=32054]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any way to scootch the tooltip up or down off the curve?
I have experienced the very same issue many times. I tried adjusting the time duration of the tip as a work around without much success.
Looking forward to seeing a change
Post Reply Post Reply
From the QT documentation:
Code:
void QToolTip::showText(const QPoint &pos, const QString &text, QWidget *w, const QRect &rect)

Shows text as a tool tip, with the global position pos as the point of interest. The tool tip will be
shown with a platform specific offset from this point of interest.

There doesn't seem to be a way to customise the offset, ad I'm not sure exactly what we can do with the pos and rect parameters.

So no promises.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2021, 04:59 PM)pholynyk Wrote: From the QT documentation:
Code:
void QToolTip::showText(const QPoint &pos, const QString &text, QWidget *w, const QRect &rect)

Shows text as a tool tip, with the global position pos as the point of interest. The tool tip will be
shown with a platform specific offset from this point of interest.

There doesn't seem to be a way to customise the offset, ad I'm not sure exactly what we can do with the pos and rect parameters.

So no promises.

hmmmm... so pos is probably the center of the event flag.  I notice that when I overlay event flags on other channels, highlighting brings up 2 vertical bars -- one coming down from top and one going up from the bottom, and the tool tip seems to be attached to the one on the bottom.
[attachment=32065]

Maybe doing the same thing with the Flow Rate event flags might do the trick?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How is owner name recorded in Resmed 10s, Autoset and Air Curve? 2SleepBetta 6 2,162 05-17-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.