Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any way to tackle the remaining CAs?(AutoSet for Her)
RE: Any way to tackle the remaining CAs?(AutoSet for Her)
(07-09-2020, 09:44 AM)bonjour Wrote: The numbers are still acceptable, yes the central apneas too.

I would like you to try EPR = 3 tonight and likely for several days.

Very important is how you feel,  Which is better EPR=2 or EPR = 3?

We are looking for a balance between obstructive and central apneas where you feel best.

should I also reduce the Mini pressure?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-09-2020, 09:57 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: The only change to make is EPR setting. Keep everything else the same.  The change to EPR 3 will make your minimum EPAP pressure only 5.0 cm (8.0/5.0), but if we see a need to increase the minimum pressure from 8 to 9.0, we can make that call after the first night.

Tonight I will do as you said.
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night's chart. Can my doctor access the detailed waveforms via AirView or just the AHI?

Did the machine fail to catch events? It appears to me during most times, the waveforms just don't look normal though no event was fagged. Can these articles explain?: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5406947/
            https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32118574/

Please also increase my attachment quota, so I can attach more pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
attached is a zoomed "normal breathing", but doesn't look normal to me.

Post Reply Post Reply
You may want to go into your UserCP to delete some older attachments if you're running out of space. There isn't a setting to add more. You are given a set amount dependant on your member level.

As for what the doc can access on waveforms. I don't know what he/she has set up to track your therapy.

The Respironics machines can at times have a reaction time to some events that is the source of less than optimal therapy.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2020, 08:57 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: You may want to go into your UserCP to delete some older attachments if you're running out of space. There isn't a setting to add more. You are given a set amount dependant on your member level.

As for what the doc can access on waveforms. I don't know what he/she has set up to track your therapy.

The Respironics machines can at times have a reaction time to some events that is the source of less than optimal therapy.

I am now using a brand new ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Standard.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I see that now. I referred to your user left panel, which should be updated to reflect that change.

I'll leave that deciphering of the waveform to better informed.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Typically all the doc will access is the summary info. He does have access to data that is somewhat less precise than what you get via the SD card and OSCAR.

I would ride these settings for a bit.
Bump your flow Limit chart above your leak chart. It is very important for pressure changes on a ResMed.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2020, 09:03 PM)bonjour Wrote: Typically all the doc will access is the summary info.  He does have access to data that is somewhat less precise than what you get via the SD card and OSCAR.

I would ride these settings for a bit.
Bump your flow Limit chart above your leak chart.  It is very important for pressure changes on a ResMed.
I have also been using AutoSet Standard. And I found this article may be helpful: http://accurateclinic.com/wp-content/upl...a-2014.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
Does the waveform for the previous post look like normal breathing though no event was flagged.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  autoset vs autoset for her on airsense 11? Uzupan 7 1,385 02-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset? The Latinist 3 1,860 02-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: tomtiki
  AirSense11 AutoSet dougsooley 4 755 10-22-2022, 03:49 PM
Last Post: dougsooley
  [Equipment] From iBreeze to Autoset 10 kirby4564 12 1,237 10-15-2022, 11:34 AM
Last Post: kirby4564
  Airsense Autoset 11 eroemer 3 706 10-02-2022, 10:36 AM
Last Post: eroemer
  Autoset 10 repair? Nightynite 8 1,127 06-22-2022, 10:17 AM
Last Post: cpapuserzzz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.