Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: H5i Cleanable with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 18
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: CPAP-ing since 1995; Type 2 Diabetes; Chronic Asthma; Gout

Sex: Male

Anybody using the 3B?
I was wondering whether anyone has any experience using the 3B Flex-Lite mask by 3B Products. If so, how do you like it?

It looks like a scuba divers mask without the face-plate. Bigwink

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
04-15-2012 08:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
greatunclebill Offline

Members-b

Machine: Respironics System one Auto A-Flex
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: System one
CPAP Pressure: 8-12
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreViewer

Other Comments: quattro fx full face

RE: Anybody using the 3B?
(04-15-2012 08:28 AM)bobg1946 Wrote:  I was wondering whether anyone has any experience using the 3B Flex-Lite mask by 3B Products. If so, how do you like it?

It looks like a scuba divers mask without the face-plate. Bigwink

thats like a wide hose nasal cannula, worn like a cannula with nose pillows in it. i have one of them laying around that i tried several years ago. as i recall, i liked it and didn't see any problems but just couldn't use nasal anything because of the deviated septum. back then i tried several nasal set ups trying to get something to work. my wife liked it too, but mine didn't come with an assortment of pillows or headgear like the one you are looking at and was too big for her. other companies make the same thing so i think mine may have been made by another company. if there were any identifying marks they have long since worn off.
04-15-2012 09:36 AM
GregCavalier Offline

Members

Machine: Resmed S9 Auto
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: Resmed
CPAP Pressure: 10
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments:

RE: Anybody using the 3B?
I didn't try the 3B Flex-Lite, but I purchased their other model, the 3B Willow. I'm happy with it. The price was good. I posted a review on the mask earlier this morning. I looked at the Flex-Lite but never used a cannula style mask. Seemed easier to try something a little more similar to what I had been using. But it looks interesting ...
04-25-2012 10:51 AM

Donate to Apnea Board