Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anybody want what I got?
Question 
Somewhere during the holiday season, someone slipped me a present I neither asked for nor wanted. Not really sure what to call it, other than "IT". Present came with a deep-voice, 102 degree fever, severe headaches, sore muscles, and an overall drowsy feeling. I'm more than willing to give it free to whomever wants it. Dont-know
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-31-2012, 02:48 PM)PollCat Wrote: Somewhere during the holiday season, someone slipped me a present I neither asked for nor wanted. Not really sure what to call it, other than "IT". Present came with a deep-voice, 102 degree fever, severe headaches, sore muscles, and an overall drowsy feeling. I'm more than willing to give it free to whomever wants it. Dont-know

Jiminy Cricket... this sounds exactly like what I've got now. It came over me over the course of 2-3 hours late Saturday and it's dragging me down badly today. Same symptoms, except that I've got an additional stuffy nose.

Wondering what happened to you, Bob. Good to see you here.

Must... drink... some... coffee... Mornincoffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Gotta get out the Cyber Lysol again. Keep that dang "present" to yourself, ya nuts.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(12-31-2012, 02:48 PM)PollCat Wrote: Somewhere during the holiday season, someone slipped me a present I neither asked for nor wanted. Not really sure what to call it, other than "IT".

Bob, you've just described the flu, since it includes fever. ColdFever

You and SS take care of yourselves, lots of fluids and rest etc.

And lastly, NO Re-Gifting! Dielaughing

Post Reply Post Reply
I hope you all are over this holiday "bug". (as I wipe off my computer screen with hand sanitizer)...
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".
Post Reply Post Reply