Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone Using 8 Sleep Pod Pro Cover to Stay Cool in Bed?
Anyone Using 8 Sleep Pod Pro Cover to Stay Cool in Bed?
Do any of you use 8 Sleep's "Pod Pro Cover" to regulate the temperature of your bed at night?

I've used a cpap machine for 7 years, mostly with good results, but on hot nights I'm often restless and awaken tired. Because my spouse and I have very different nighttime temperature preferences, finding a comfortable compromise temperature is sometimes a challenge.

So lately I've been investigating mattresses and mattress covers that circulate cool or hot water and allow the temperature on each side of a queen or king bed to be separately controlled. The selection of alternative products seems relatively limited, and almost all of the reviews on the internet appear to be from "influencers" who may or may not be objective or particularly well-informed.

Hence my question to this great community: what do you know about these mattresses and mattress covers, and specifically about the 8 Sleep Pro Pod Cover? Any insights gratefully accepted!

AndyB
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 - Side cover accessory Aldebaran 10 1,550 06-13-2022, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Aldebaran
  Question about aircurve side cover yankees123 2 162 06-07-2022, 06:33 AM
Last Post: yankees123
  cool cpap air by freezing humidifier or something eles? watertrails 1 228 05-11-2022, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cover Roll Tape - how to remove? clownbell 8 411 03-06-2022, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Moemah123
  Home sleep test vs. sleep study at clinic rikkitikkitavi 14 940 02-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cant stay asleep thru night Saxmann 5 373 02-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Sleep PA changing pressure, wants sleep study. Can advice from here hurt my Medicare? midwestguy 149 4,344 02-05-2022, 02:25 PM
Last Post: midwestguy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.