Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lorrubdb Therapy Thread: Fine-tuning therapy with Oscar
RE: Lorrubdb Therapy Thread: Fine-tuning therapy with Oscar
I reread your post to see if maybe I missed your attempt at humor and no, I don’t see anything remotely funny or light hearted about what you said or meant. You were clearly irritated and yes sarcastic would be a more accurate term although I’d say more than “a bit”. I mean you basically said I’m abnormal because I expect perfection and that I lack the awareness to even see it. Yes it is nice to hear you’re happy for me, but can’t you just be happy without tempering it ? I doubted myself before because I kept having setbacks but now after more consistent success, I feel very confident about it all.
So after a good nights sleep, I’m over it. I know you  really don’t have a mean bone in your body. Why else would you be out there  everyday, probably all day  in cyberspace helping people. We all have our moments, maybe you did get irritated and were a tad sarcastic. I just felt a bit hurt and maybe overreacted but really not a big deal.Would send you my perfect chart lol but forgot to put the card in. So don’t know what happened. Maybe a good thing, just know I have energy so assume all is well.I will be forever grateful for your help, without you I still wouldn’t be able to breathe. Happy Father’s Day -hope you have a fab day at the grill :-)
Hi good morning sensei, Please accept my apologies for again going over the line and saying things I shouldn't have said. Not to make excuses, but shouldn't post when it's late, I'm tired and a bit cranky. I really was just asking questions but can see how it could be easily misinterpreted and should not have reacted that way. Anyway, really am sorry.

Today I'm sending in my chart because I'm concerned about my flow limits first half of the night along with wavy weird pressure. I already have it on trigger very high so nothing to do there but wondering what you think and if I should change anything.

Thanks very much
Lorie

Strange Vauto keeps saying zero events like everyday almost. Rarely if ever happened before
is it possible malfunction?
I would suspect that the "malfunction" is much more likely to be with the reader.

Take the good news and relax.
Yeah thanks Gideon, I've been told that before and I can see the truth in it now.  I learn the hard way it seems.
Was going to send in last night's chart because I had a few flow limit spikes but think I'll just chill and see what happens tonight.

Thank you for replying

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,060 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 155 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 252 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,263 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,341 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  [Treatment] Need some tuning I think timthebaker 5 159 03-25-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: timthebaker
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 957 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.