Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone Using Auto On/Off w/S9 AutoSet?
RE: Anyone Using Auto On/Off w/S9 AutoSet?
(11-24-2012, 05:11 PM)archangle Wrote: Time tracking on the S9 is full of fail.

The times often seem to be screwed up if you check them during the day. Then when you check them the next day, they're often correct. Things are also screwy because the "day" usually starts and ends at noon.

Can you reset it somehow? I don't mean everything but rather, sometimes I'm so tired through the day that I take a nap in the afternoon. From what I understand any data from that afternoon and the following night will be combined (eg. hours used). I'm wondering how to change it so that it will only evaluate each sleep "session" rather than each 24 hour period.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-25-2012, 11:26 PM)Ugly Wrote:
(11-24-2012, 05:11 PM)archangle Wrote: Time tracking on the S9 is full of fail.

The times often seem to be screwed up if you check them during the day. Then when you check them the next day, they're often correct. Things are also screwy because the "day" usually starts and ends at noon.

Can you reset it somehow? I don't mean everything but rather, sometimes I'm so tired through the day that I take a nap in the afternoon. From what I understand any data from that afternoon and the following night will be combined (eg. hours used). I'm wondering how to change it so that it will only evaluate each sleep "session" rather than each 24 hour period.
If I understand my Graphs correctly for the S9 AutoSet using SH, there is a gap (blank space), from when I napped until I went to sleep.

Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
New User here. I started with the S9 autoset almost a month ago using a nasal mask. I switched to nasal pillows after a week and tried the auto off. It did not work. Then I realized I failed to change the type of mask in the set up and when I did the auto off worked. Thanks to everyone for being out there. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-28-2012, 01:58 PM)renfeld Wrote: Then I realized I failed to change the type of mask in the set up and when I did the auto off worked. Thanks to everyone for being out there. Thanks

Good reminder! Thanks for posting it and welcome to Apnea Board, renfeld!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 200 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 634 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  AS11 AutoSet auto update Gideon 10 3,047 09-28-2023, 08:12 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 626 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 618 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,085 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  autoset vs autoset for her on airsense 11? Uzupan 7 1,456 02-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.