Ugly Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: ResMed S9 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Micro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 7-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Hydrocephalus, myopia, depression, chronic ugliness, stupidity, tinnitus, mixed sleep apnea.

Sex: Male

RE: Anyone Using Auto On/Off w/S9 AutoSet?
(11-24-2012 05:11 PM)archangle Wrote:  Time tracking on the S9 is full of fail.

The times often seem to be screwed up if you check them during the day. Then when you check them the next day, they're often correct. Things are also screwy because the "day" usually starts and ends at noon.

Can you reset it somehow? I don't mean everything but rather, sometimes I'm so tired through the day that I take a nap in the afternoon. From what I understand any data from that afternoon and the following night will be combined (eg. hours used). I'm wondering how to change it so that it will only evaluate each sleep "session" rather than each 24 hour period.
11-25-2012 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
2Tim215 Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: S9 ResMed AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Swift FX Nasal Pillow - Medium
Humidifier: ResMed H5i w/Climate Hose
CPAP Pressure: 6cm-12cm

Other Comments: OSA, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout, PTSD, & Meralgia paresthetica.

(11-25-2012 11:26 PM)Ugly Wrote:  
(11-24-2012 05:11 PM)archangle Wrote:  Time tracking on the S9 is full of fail.

The times often seem to be screwed up if you check them during the day. Then when you check them the next day, they're often correct. Things are also screwy because the "day" usually starts and ends at noon.

Can you reset it somehow? I don't mean everything but rather, sometimes I'm so tired through the day that I take a nap in the afternoon. From what I understand any data from that afternoon and the following night will be combined (eg. hours used). I'm wondering how to change it so that it will only evaluate each sleep "session" rather than each 24 hour period.
If I understand my Graphs correctly for the S9 AutoSet using SH, there is a gap (blank space), from when I napped until I went to sleep.

Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
11-26-2012 04:36 PM
renfeld Offline

New Members

Machine: Resmed S9 Auto
Mask Make & Model: Swift FX
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 6-20

Other Comments:

New User here. I started with the S9 autoset almost a month ago using a nasal mask. I switched to nasal pillows after a week and tried the auto off. It did not work. Then I realized I failed to change the type of mask in the set up and when I did the auto off worked. Thanks to everyone for being out there. Thanks
11-28-2012 01:58 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

(11-28-2012 01:58 PM)renfeld Wrote:  Then I realized I failed to change the type of mask in the set up and when I did the auto off worked. Thanks to everyone for being out there. Thanks

Good reminder! Thanks for posting it and welcome to Apnea Board, renfeld!

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

11-28-2012 02:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  difference between Apex XT Auto and Resmed S9 Autoset Lanco 11 440 10-11-2016 03:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  airsense10 auto cpap(for him) VS DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humid rookiepom 5 841 10-09-2016 07:52 AM
Last Post: stephennic
  My Comparison of DreamStation Auto vs ResMed AirSense10 Autoset Tinkerbell 11 3,471 08-24-2016 01:02 AM
Last Post: Dan H
Ohmy Resmed S9 auto vs Airsense 10 auto sleepyonpar1 6 716 08-11-2016 09:10 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Dreamstation auto or Resmed S9 auto? Ockrocket 13 810 08-04-2016 11:09 PM
Last Post: stephennic
Question Auto CPAP settings vs Auto BiPAP settings thasan26 1 659 05-06-2016 02:32 PM
Last Post: robysue
  Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto thasan26 3 473 05-03-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: thasan26