Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Machine time set wrong
RE: Machine time set wrong
(08-21-2015, 05:02 PM)Rastur Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 12:21 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I think if you wait until after noon real time - your machine will show 12:45 or 1:00 or later - you will be able to set the clock back. The new day starts at noon, so as long as you don't record data after that you can set the clock back to any time after noon.

My ResMed loses time - 3-4 minutes per month - so I haven't had to set my clock back. But I'm pretty sure waiting past noon will work.

Well, just got back from the DME and they were able to change the minutes but its still an hour ahead and they could not change that. They did not want to mess with it any further until my compliance period is over.

Hmmm.....concerns me that they figured out how to change the minutes but not the hour. If they change minutes, they can change the hour by turning the knob back to the hour position. That is how I did it if I am not mistaken.

I would give you more help but you said you haven't met your compliance yet so I presume you want to leave things alone for now.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Machine time set wrong
(08-21-2015, 11:29 AM)archangle Wrote: You should be able to go back in time as long as there's no data there.

Example:

Turn the blower off at 8 AM. Wait until 9 AM. At that point, you should be able to set the clock back to 8:01 AM.

You don't need to unplug or do any such stuff.

This is correct. The machine will let you set the time back, but not if there is data in that time period. If you try to change it in the morning when you first wake, it will not do it - but later in the day it should be fine. I did this to mine when it was about a week old too.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 0 89 03-13-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 546 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 227 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 142 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 753 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,174 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Pressure Variation with Time Heaviside 2 176 02-11-2024, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.