Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone forget they were still attached?
RE: Anyone forget they were still attached?
Your bed is flatulent??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I kept trying to take mine off because I thought I fell asleep with glasses on.
Post Reply Post Reply
Occasionally I get leg cramps and have to leap out of bed to put weight onto the foot to ease the cramp. Not good fun with a mask on!
Post Reply Post Reply
My machine lives in the top drawer of my bedside table, so it can't fall anywhere.

Anybody remember drive-in movies? Eat-popcorn I have been guilty (just once) of driving off with the speaker still attached to my car door. Crazy
Post Reply Post Reply
I only did it once when I heard a scream(s) and jumped (ok, crawled) out of bed to see what was going on in case it was a life or death thing.  I walked away with mask still on, there was a tub and a roar as the hose unplugged from the machine (It was a heavy Sullivan machine with the hose connected at the front).  The mask stayed on my head with the hose trailing behind me, the machine continued to blow as hard as it was set to and even though it was noisy I still heard the wife's sigh over the roar of the machine.  The machine stayed where it was, it was so heavy.
Turned out to be some silly girls on their way home from an early morning party at 3am.  Screaming because there was a boyfriend issue and three girls.  I never had that problem with boyfriends Laugh-a-lot or girlfriends when I think about it!   Dont-know
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Journey to cure UARS. OSCAR data attached gzaw 5 929 03-19-2024, 03:39 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 88 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Oscar Data Attached - New User - Can't Sleep! kevinmallard 7 571 12-22-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Are my symptoms even coming from sleep apnea? OSCAR attached apmea 8 864 08-23-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  PLEASE help with settings for ASV coming tomorrow. OSCAR data attached. hopeforusall 41 2,350 06-08-2023, 05:24 PM
  OSCAR Data attached: confirms central apnea - any help? hopeforusall 2 754 04-06-2023, 07:47 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.