Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] New Machine from USA into AUS
RE: New Machine from USA into AUS
Thanks Trish
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2014, 06:48 PM)camayu Wrote: Hi all.
I have been emailing back and forth with Mark from Supplier #2. a real nice genuine guy that is willing to help.

Yup, that he is. Those open box deals are a steal! Had a day recently that I thought I was gonna have to replace my machine and I was eyeballing the new RemStar. At that price and a warranty to boot! Can't beat it! Should be interesting to see how quickly it gets to you. I got a notification of shipment yesterday for the battery pack. He is a few thousand miles away from me so the race is on! Smile
Mike
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2014, 04:00 AM)camayu Wrote: I actually have a power cord from my S8 that the shop said wasn't worth fixing. So I guess if I get the "open box" one from #3 that will save a bit

Thanks guys, I will purchase from that US tomorrow.

I bought my ResMed Humidifier, hoses and masks from the U.S. I got great prices. They arrived in nine days and I couldn't be happier with the equipment. I saved hundreds of dollars. There is no way I would pay or could I afford for that matter the exorbitant prices they charge us here.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
Good news .... It has arrived. Only 8 days after ordering from Supplier #2, my new Resmed S9 Autoset has arrived.
Their service and communication is excellent and I cant wait to plug it in & let it rip tonight !
Thanks for all your advice and support team....
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi camayu,
CONGRATULATIONS! on your new machine, glad you got it so soon.
Good luck to you with the new S9AutoSet.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Well done.
I hope you have a great night!
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-04-2014, 09:46 PM)camayu Wrote: Good news .... It has arrived. Only 8 days after ordering from Supplier #2, my new Resmed S9 Autoset has arrived.
Their service and communication is excellent and I cant wait to plug it in & let it rip tonight !
Thanks for all your advice and support team....

Excellent! I hope you had a great night's sleep!
Mike
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,134 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,787 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,753 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,248 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.