Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone having problens with Firefox crashing
(04-29-2015, 09:35 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I'm running the Linux version of FireFox ver. 37.0.2. I've been increasing having problems with sites that incorporate a ton of flash for some reason. Everything from slow-loading to freeze-ups, mostly.

The flashblock plugin is a godsend. Flash doesn't play until you tell it to by clicking the play symbol on the flash item.

Be careful, though. There's "flashblock" by Philip Chee and "Flash Block" by Perez.

Flashblock (one word) by Chee is the good one. I don't think the other one is malicious, and haven't used it.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I set the flash plugin to "ask to activate". It's a bit inconvenient to see the popup asking to enable flash but I just ignore it. It's amazing how many sites use flash but don't have any flash content. Other than to track you I suppose.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Firefox 42 & lightshot add-on justMongo 4 682 11-22-2015, 01:03 PM
Last Post: archangle
  Firefox 29 PaulaO2 21 4,489 06-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2