Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone having success using Swift FX Nano?
I've used the Wisp successfully and was trying out the Swift FX Nano as the head band fastening system looked a lot easier to use and it has a similar shaped nasal mask.

Have tried the Nano trice but to no avail. The leaks are terrible and treatment ineffective. Every turn of the body and it leaks.

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong and would like to know if others have had success with it and can share how they do it. Can't imagine how the nasal pillow version with a smaller contact area can stay on using the same fastening system. Dont-know

lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants.... 
Post Reply Post Reply
I pondered trying it but have not done so. Glad to hear I didn't waste my money. It does look like the most minimally invasive nasal mask though.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
The swift FX nano comes in 2 sizes, standard and wide. I used the measurement template and got the standard sized cushion. Could be I needed the wider sized cushion which is the largest they have. On the wisp I'm only using large.

O well, just carry on.... I must say I liked the head gear design, simple and easy to put on and off. Just don't seem to work for me.
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants.... 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 833 244,664 10-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Last Post: NoDozer
  Resmed mask [Swift II replacement] HerbWarren 3 130 09-27-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Help with optimal settings on my ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO (using Swift LT Nasal Pilw) TimmyT 39 889 08-22-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Is AHI the best indicator of success? DannyG 5 678 08-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: KenHylton
Video Swift FX or Resmed AirFit P10 Judy1843 50 8,626 07-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  nuance to Swift FX for her setting problems akdog30 12 792 06-24-2017, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsielke
  Dreamstation Auto Noise Success? Surfbear 2 387 06-15-2017, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Surfbear