Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone having success using Swift FX Nano?
Anyone having success using Swift FX Nano?
I've used the Wisp successfully and was trying out the Swift FX Nano as the head band fastening system looked a lot easier to use and it has a similar shaped nasal mask.

Have tried the Nano trice but to no avail. The leaks are terrible and treatment ineffective. Every turn of the body and it leaks.

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong and would like to know if others have had success with it and can share how they do it. Can't imagine how the nasal pillow version with a smaller contact area can stay on using the same fastening system. Dont-know

lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anyone having success using Swift FX Nano?
I pondered trying it but have not done so. Glad to hear I didn't waste my money. It does look like the most minimally invasive nasal mask though.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anyone having success using Swift FX Nano?
The swift FX nano comes in 2 sizes, standard and wide. I used the measurement template and got the standard sized cushion. Could be I needed the wider sized cushion which is the largest they have. On the wisp I'm only using large.

O well, just carry on.... I must say I liked the head gear design, simple and easy to put on and off. Just don't seem to work for me.
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 36 2,358 Today, 03:42 AM
Last Post: leono85
  Has anyone had success with ONLY a soft cervical collar? ranvanman 7 519 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: ranvanman
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,362 622,143 01-19-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: an4g745
Cool Success story. ASV - switched from full face to nasal mask 00derek 2 877 11-25-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Another Collar Success Story MickTravis 12 1,821 04-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Success! joepublic23 2 564 01-31-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: joepublic23
  Anyone have success with Straterra / Atomoxetine Resmed10user 1 742 01-01-2023, 02:03 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.