Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone tried ?F20 Memory Foam Mask
Anyone tried ?F20 Memory Foam Mask
Anyone tried the new Resmed memory foam mask?

Commercial Link Removed, Search Supplier #1 for the F20 mask.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anyone tried ?F20 Memory Foam Mask
Yep. I'm one of the few who didn't like it. Couldn't stop the leaks. Most who try it though like it.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
is the going rate about 50$, ?  I am kinda new to buying the supplies.
you have any suggestions on where to buy?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using it for about five months and I like .
No problems with leaks and very comfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply
The going rate for an AirTouch F20 is more like $150. The replacement foam (monthly), I believe, is around $50.

I have used an Airtouch F20. Hated it. I can't stand the feel of the "memory foam". To me, it feels like lava ash whipped into egg whites. I poked at it one night because it was leaking, and if I hadn't woken up, I almost certainly would have ripped the foam: $50.

The foam is notoriously friable.

The Airtouch F20 was the leakiest mask I auditioned. It didn't mold well to my face, and there was no chance that it ever would.

The foam also can't be washed, which puts you in the delicate position of having to wash the mask without immersing the memory foam: no can do.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have both of the F20's.  They work well for me, best sealing masks i have ever used and very comfortable.  They keep my resmed numbers between 98-100%.  I prefer the air touch (with the foam), it is almost impossible for me to get a leak and I am a very restless sleeper-don't know why iy doesn't work for others but for me it has been fantastic,
Resmed autoset 10-Care thru VA 
F20 Airtouch-F30 my favorite  My Air and Oscar
Post Reply Post Reply
I Have been using for about 6 months.  Liked the silicone version but really like the airtouch.  Lasts about 6 weeks for me.  Very comfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2017, 01:30 PM)yankees123 Wrote: I Have been using for about 6 months.  Liked the silicone version but really like the airtouch.  Lasts about 6 weeks for me.  Very comfortable.

Is that about the average time one lasts for you?  6 weeks? I have the silicone one now, I have only been on cpap since like April I am on my 2nd one.   Just wondering how often i should change.. I guess I need to price the foam one.... I got insurance I think the silicone one was like 25.
Post Reply Post Reply
The monster online retail has them for $39 and $124. Reflecting the views here, their reviews are split with people who like them or don't. I wonder, does the AirTouch™ F20 Cushion fit in my full face Resmed frame?
Post Reply Post Reply
IIRC the F20 Airtouch Cushion and the F20 Airfit cushion snap into the same frame.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,893 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  CPAP compressed air path design, foam, filtration & maintenance MaNoise 10 323 03-25-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MaNoise
  Switch to memory foam cushion? Toddsims 4 544 12-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 273 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  F20 Touch (foam) cushion --Longer Use and Larger Leaks snorin2 18 2,073 09-26-2023, 03:09 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  ResMed AirFit F20 (not mem foam) ejbpesca 3 1,709 08-01-2023, 07:20 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  PAP and Cognition (brain fog, memory, focus, etc) - Share your experience! cyrial 0 535 06-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: cyrial

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.