Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone try the Inspire treatment?
Anyone try the Inspire treatment?
Hi...I have been using nasal mask for several years now with somewhat of success. The problem is I tend to remove it every night unknowingly. If I wake up during the night and it is off I may or may not put it back on. Most every morning I wake up and it is not on. I average wearing it 4-6 hours a night. Better than not wearing at all!

I've been hearing alot of ads about Inspire Sleep Apnea Treatment and have an apointment this week with the only ENT Dr in my area that performs this surgery. My new primary care Dr didn't even know what it was and googled it while I was there. I've just started researching it. Any pros opr cons I'd love to hear. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anyone try the Inspire treatment?
I haven't tried it but I did do some due diligence on it. It's basically a tongue taser.  When it senses your tongue beginning to obstruct it shocks the base of your tongue so the muscles react and pull it away.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anyone try the Inspire treatment?
A few of the threads about Inspire surgery including user experience
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ion-device
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...My-Journey
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...eep-Device
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 52 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 212 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 121 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  New to CPAP - Could Use Some Help For Treatment chrotteg 8 281 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 197 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,015 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  New here, trying to optimize treatment sweetbobby 10 581 03-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: sweetbobby

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.