Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone use Help Medical Supplies?
RE: Anyone use Help Medical Supplies?
Thanks for the UPS tip.

Jeannette actually emailed me this morning requesting my prescription. Looking forward to getting my new machine. Last night I slept over 5 hours straight with zero trips to the bathroom! I always assumed my 1-3 bathroom trips each night were prostate related, or just a 'getting older' type of thing.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2018, 12:25 PM)MrZennie Wrote: I always assumed my 1-3 bathroom trips each night were prostate related, or just a 'getting older' type of thing.

I made that assumption too, and had been to a urologist a couple of times in the last few years where nocturia was considered as one symptom among several, and the urologist never mentioned sleep apnea. At the time, I didn't know enough to mention it either! My OSA diagnosis and sleep study came just after that. So the visit to the urologist was basically a comedy of errors, with two people each talking over the other's head, both of them misunderstanding the situation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Woohoo, I got my new Airsense Autoset 10! It took 6 days total to arrive. I'm stoked to have one of the nicest machines out there. I've been using this same model for my titration study but it feels good to have my own fresh machine. I checked the total hours and it says zero. Smile

Side note, I opted for the climateair hose and it works, no rain out in the mask!
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 154 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 275 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 871 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 376 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Extra Supplies Columbiabill 2 389 12-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,576 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Where to send unused/unopened CPAP supplies? highrateleaker 1 524 11-25-2023, 03:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.