Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone using CMS 50-D Plus Oximeter?
RE: Anyone using CMS 50-D Plus Oximeter?
(05-19-2012, 02:16 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You're good. I like you. Will you be my friend?

On another note, if you take the oximeter off your finger and the record is still on, it will still record. Only it will be a flat line. I've had a few of those and it is freaky to see.

Too-funny Seeing a flat line in the data would freak me out!!!
"Goodnight Chesty wherever you are!"
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I was showing a printout to my partner. I pointed to that section and said "That's where I died."

The humor was not well received.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2012, 01:13 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Yeah, I was showing a printout to my partner. I pointed to that section and said "That's where I died."

The humor was not well received.

That is funny!! I hope I have an opportunity to use that line one day. Big Grin

This morning after I downloaded the oximeter data into Sleephead, I went ahead and closed SH and reopened it. When I went to look at the oximetry data, I got an on screen message that said Oximeter data exists but time stamp is too different so graphs will not be linked. The date and time I enter is the date and time that the Sleepyhead data begins for the session, right?
Suz
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2012, 08:18 AM)Suzjohnson Wrote: This morning after I downloaded the oximeter data into Sleephead, I went ahead and closed SH and reopened it. When I went to look at the oximetry data, I got an on screen message that said Oximeter data exists but time stamp is too different so graphs will not be linked. The date and time I enter is the date and time that the Sleepyhead data begins for the session, right?
Suz

Correct! I think maybe there is some kind of bug or something. I occasionally get that pop up message too, yet when I look at the graphs, they're all showing the same times below the various graphs.

We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2012, 08:28 AM)b360155 Wrote: Correct! I think maybe there is some kind of bug or something. I occasionally get that pop up message too, yet when I look at the graphs, they're all showing the same times below the various graphs.

Oh B36, thanks for writing back so quickly!!! You can't know how relieved I am to hear you say that.

Suz
Post Reply Post Reply
I have gotten that same message also. There are some bugs in the software and hopefully they are getting reported to JediMark so he can eventually fix them.

Check out this graph: I have 2 hearts!!

[Image: DBL-OX-Data.jpg]

The double lines of data are not actually a bug in the software Per se because I inadvertently selected the previous day when synchronizing the time stamp and the data was merged with the existing data instead on being overwritten. Oh-jeez At least that is what I think happened. I have not tried to repeat to verify the hypothesis. Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the warning! I'm sure that will be my next trick. Dont-know

Suz
Post Reply Post Reply
Any idea how long the batteries will last before needing to be replaced? I'm out of AAA and this will be my third night on the same set. Debating whether or not to do the 30 minute trip into town to get more. Thinking-about

Suz
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2012, 01:23 PM)Suzjohnson Wrote: Any idea how long the batteries will last before needing to be replaced? I'm out of AAA and this will be my third night on the same set. Debating whether or not to do the 30 minute trip into town to get more. Thinking-about

Suz

My batteries last about 4 nights before I start getting the little flashing light.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2012, 10:07 AM)pssnn Wrote: I have gotten that same message also. There are some bugs in the software and hopefully they are getting reported to JediMark so he can eventually fix them.

Check out this graph: I have 2 hearts!!

[Image: DBL-OX-Data.jpg]

The double lines of data are not actually a bug in the software Per se because I inadvertently selected the previous day when synchronizing the time stamp and the data was merged with the existing data instead on being overwritten. Oh-jeez At least that is what I think happened. I have not tried to repeat to verify the hypothesis. Dont-know

pssn: I've had that happen accidentally twice now and there is a way to fix that. If you click on the details tab in the lefthand navigation box and drag the scroll bar on the right all the way down to the bottom you should see all of the "CPAP Sessions" and "Oximetry Sessions" with SessionID number, date and start and end times. You'll also see a rectangular box with green on the right half of the box. You should see 2 Oximetry sessions, one the correct date and one the incorrect date. Click on the left side of the box on the incorrect date and that will turn it to red as you're essentially toggling off that session so Sleepyhead ignores that data. You may have to get out of that date or go out and come back into Sleepyhead, but when you do, your graphs should now just have the correct session graphed. Big Grin

We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,207 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 88 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 149 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 200 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 669 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Is there a pulse oximeter that bluetooths to the Air11? cathyf 2 807 12-19-2023, 01:19 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Anyone Ever Had Insurance Cover Nightly Oximeter cmpman1974 35 2,854 12-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.