Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anything New With Sleepyhead?
Anything New With Sleepyhead?
Just curious, my auto update seems to be working but still on Vo.9.2 Is this the latest version?
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anything New With Sleepyhead?
SleepyHead v0.9.3 is out and I recommend it. All the issues I had been having with SH have been fixed (i.e. session doubling).
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2013, 04:13 PM)jgjones1972 Wrote: SleepyHead v0.9.3 is out and I recommend it. All the issues I had been having with SH have been fixed (i.e. session doubling).

My SleepyHead icon in the Windows Tray says checking for updates but doesn't give me any? Bad little sheepy! lol
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
v0.9.3 won't download automatically. You have to go to SourceForge and download it - it will install over v0.9.2 retaining all of the data that has already been imported.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2013, 07:06 PM)jgjones1972 Wrote: v0.9.3 won't download automatically. You have to go to SourceForge and download it - it will install over v0.9.2 retaining all of the data that has already been imported.

Can you send me a link? I tried their web-site and found the 9.3 but doesn't do anything? Maybe I'm at the wrong page.
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
New SleepyHead Version - Please READ the instructions
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...structions
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2013, 07:40 PM)zonk Wrote: New SleepyHead Version - Please READ the instructions
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...structions

Beautiful! Thank you to all, it worked well, saved all past data, and I'm ready to roll! Appreciate all the help!!!Thanks
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Windows is the only version of SH that has been updated to Version 0.9.3. The other versions (Mac, Linux distros) are still at Version 0.9.2x.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-01-2013, 03:00 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Windows is the only version of SH that has been updated to Version 0.9.3. The other versions (Mac, Linux distros) are still at Version 0.9.2x.

Re Linux: There are RPM packages for 9.3 in the Fedora 18 repositories. If you need a Debian package the RPM packages can be converted with alien.

I can't say how well they work, as I'm still using 9.2-1. I've been too lazy to upgrade, although I otter.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.