Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ApO2 Assistant - downloading with SynchToy?
ApO2 Assistant - downloading with SynchToy?
Hunting for an easier way to download CMS50I data into OSCAR I found a reference to SynchToy on Amazon.

"Now the SpO2 Assistant pulls the data from the oximeter and plops the file in a weird place, making it so that other software, like SleepyHead (a sleep apnea data program), can't find the SPO2 file. That's a design flaw in the SpO2 Assistant program. A simple workaround for that is to download directly from Microsoft their SyncToy (version 2.1 as of this date) tool and do a one-time setup of it once it's installed on your Windows PC. SyncToy will copy (synchronize) files from one folder to another. So set the "Left Folder" in SyncToy to "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpO2 Assistant V3.0.3\Data", and set the right folder to a place you normally have access to, like create a folder under Documents called SpO2. Set the SyncToy actions to "Contribute". Now, every time you pull data from the oximeter into SpO2 Assistant, start SyncToy and click Run (assuming you configured it one time), and the SPO2 file will be copied to the folder you created and will no longer be hidden"

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed - Search Amazon for, "How do i find the file on spo2 assistant once i download it?".

It does appear to work but I won't know how well until I've used it a few times.

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, certain types of commercial links are prohibited in this forum.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ApO2 Assistant - downloading with SynchToy?
Here is the download link to Microsoft SyncToy 2.1,
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=15155

You can also modify the Security properties of the Data file by adding "Everyone" as a user and assigning it Full control.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ApO2 Assistant - downloading with SynchToy?
I tried SynchToy again this morning and was unable to copy data files from SpO2 Assistant to my own folder.
The only way that I have been able to copy the "hidden" files has been to use "save as" in SpO2 Assistant > File > "Query User File" to save the files to my own folder, then to use them as input for OSCAR.
OSCAR > Oximeter Import Wizard > "Import from a datafile..."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  OSCAR not downloading Happyeyes 8 321 01-30-2024, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,080 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 460 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
Question Sp02 Assistant + CMS50F 2020 Questions JonUK 6 2,603 03-29-2023, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.