Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apex Auto PVA doesn’t last...
Apex Auto PVA doesn’t last...
i have an apex auto and the PVA only lasts about 3 minutes. Is this normal?  My last CPAP had that but it was a permanent relief all night...  Is there a setting I’m not aware of that makes it last longer (or through the night)?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apex Auto PVA doesn’t last...
Hi HealthClose,
I’m not familiar with your machine, but you most likely can get directions for those settings in the Clinicians ManuL

Order it at this link:
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual

Scroll down to Section Three, under Other Manuals.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

Sorry for this late reply.

My Apex lasts all night; there is a section here where you can change the PVA funtion so it does work all night; I have mine set for that and it responds well to changes in pressure.

My machine appears to breathe on its own if a leave it running from the start....

There may be an issue with your machine..if fairly new, then contact manufacturer.

LM
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-25-2019, 07:45 AM)Lord Maximus Wrote: Hello,

Sorry for this late reply.

My Apex lasts all night; there is a section here where you can change the PVA funtion so it does work all night; I have mine set for that and it responds well to changes in pressure.

My machine appears to breathe on its own if a leave it running from the start....

There may be an issue with your machine..if fairly new, then contact manufacturer.

LM

You say there is a section where you can control the time the PVA works?  I have the clinicians setup manual, but I don’t see that anywhere, just the pressure choices and whether it’s on or not...
Post Reply Post Reply
I do not have the manual in front of me but I remember that it said something like either  0 or 3   to set up the PVA... maybe ....other numbers, but like I said there may be an issue with your machine..
Post Reply Post Reply
Yah the numbers are pressure relief amount. I tried to contact the manufacturer and they never got back to me... any idea on how to contact them?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 200 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  It Just Doesn't Matter cmpman1974 6 640 12-04-2023, 12:30 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 11 doesn't write SD data on some days only chipschap 7 674 10-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: chipschap
  Miserable Sleep 40+ Respiratory Rate, Doctor Doesn't Know Why SkylarBlue 14 1,252 10-02-2023, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,001 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.