Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apex CPAP not recording usage
Apex CPAP not recording usage
Has anyone had an issue with an apex APAP not recording usage.  I downloaded easy compliance software earlier to get a compliance report but I’m not able to pull any info past June 18th and all the data that I am able to pull shows very little use even though I have been using it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apex CPAP not recording usage
I have an Apex XT Auto and have not had an issue with it.  I use it for travel so it sits idle until it's time to go on another jaunt.
Having said this I checked the manual and as with any documentation it can be a bit lacking.

First check to see if the SD car is locked and unlock it.  You could also use the cable provided and download the information to your computer and see how it goes.
Worst case scenario is having to send it back to the provider to reset your machine (unless there is a way for you to do it).

I hope this helps if I find more information I pass it along.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’ve used the cable and sd card but both are acting the same.  I loaded the report again this morning after I woke up and the info from yesterday isn’t there anymore but my use from last night is.  The card shows to have plenty of space but it seems to be writing over the data with every use.  I hope I can figure this out fast because I have to print the report for my dot physical Tuesday.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-21-2019, 12:52 PM)johnalger04 Wrote: I’ve used the cable and sd card but both are acting the same.  I loaded the report again this morning after I woke up and the info from yesterday isn’t there anymore but my use from last night is.  The card shows to have plenty of space but it seems to be writing over the data with every use.  I hope I can figure this out fast because I have to print the report for my dot physical Tuesday.

Try inserting a new SD card in the machine they do go bad
Post Reply Post Reply
I’ll give it a shot,  I just got this machine in April so still trying to figure everything out with it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 159 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 895 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 622 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  as11 not recording data Irish44395 8 395 01-06-2024, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Irish44395
  Extreme Anxiety during day after CPAP usage...something physiological? gohoos1998 9 710 12-29-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Leedsunited92
  [CPAP] Need some help if possible - sudden change in response from 4hrs to 1.5hrs usage OverflowingJoyEntity 6 485 11-28-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OverflowingJoyEntity

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.