Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apex Software
Apex Software
hello,
I use a Cpap Atex XT Sense. I'm looking for easy compliance software or similar software to read the data on the SD card. Does anyone know a site where I could buy it. thank you for your help
Pithyvier

ADMIN NOTE:
See this link for the Apex Easy Compliance software:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-Available
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apex Software
I don,t recall anyone using Apex CPAP on the forum but been mentioned that ResMed suing Apex for patent infringement
ResMed and Phillips Respironcis are most common machines followed by Devilbliss and Fisher & Paykel

Have you tried the place you bought the machine from or get in touch with Apex

According to the specs of Apex XT series, does not seem XT sense is data capable machine (no efficacy reporting, AHI, leak)
XT Auto and XT Prime are data capable machine
Check it out, if this is case ... don,t bother about the software, not going tell you more than how many hours using the machine each night
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2014, 03:52 AM)pithyvier Wrote: hello,
I use a Cpap Atex XT Sense. I'm looking for easy compliance software or similar software to read the data on the SD card. Does anyone know a site where I could buy it. thank you for your help
Pithyvier

Hi Pithyvier

Just following on from Zonk's post, you can see the details here:
http://www.apexmedicalcorp.com/index.php...obal&n=103

It doesn't look like the Sense model stores the useful data (AHI and leaks), so there's no point chasing the software for it.

Apart from that, how do you like the machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi pithyvier,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm in the same boat as Pithyvier. I recently picked up an Apex XT Auto CPAP, and have been looking around trying to find a software reader for it as well. I know that the ZZZ-Pap software will also read the Apex files, but I haven't been able to track down either one. If it helps, the machine saves the files as .ape extensions.

I'm new to the whole CPAP situation, and only recently found out that I have sleep apnea. I was looking for the software so that I can study my progress throughout my sleep cycles while on the machine.

If anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day I too am searching for the Easy Compliance Software... for an Apex iCH Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
I found a PDF discussing how to install the software. It is about how to install it from the CD. Still looking it over to see if it mentions how to get it. My pdf viewer decided to hiccup or something.

---

The pdf I found was for physicians and discusses directly attaching the machine via a USB cable and not using a card at all. So it must be referring to older models of machines.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I found Apex software for the Apex XT. No clue if it works with any other model.

Google a company called ApexCPAP in Australia (best search term is apexcpap australia). It is a supplier and they have the software. If you cannot find the link, PM me and I will provide it. Since it is a commercial link, we cannot list it here.

Other than that, nothing.

Oh, I did find a reference to Apex machines being referred to as Greenwell Apex. So not sure if they split or just cleaned up the name or what. The site I saw was not commercial, but presenting to Apex machines as if they had invented them.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2014, 03:55 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I found Apex software for the Apex XT. No clue if it works with any other model.

Google a company called ApexCPAP in Australia (best search term is apexcpap australia). It is a supplier and they have the software. If you cannot find the link, PM me and I will provide it. Since it is a commercial link, we cannot list it here.

Other than that, nothing.

Oh, I did find a reference to Apex machines being referred to as Greenwell Apex. So not sure if they split or just cleaned up the name or what. The site I saw was not commercial, but presenting to Apex machines as if they had invented them.

Hi All,

I contacted Apex in the past and they advised that the software is not for sale and is made available free of charge to DME's and/or medical providers. However, other regions/countries don't always adhere to this and so they do sell it such as the online supplier in Australia that Paula mentioned.

Paula: If I can get a copy of the Easy Compliance Software CD, how could I make it available on this forum? Thinking-about

As it stands, I am technologically challenged, but do want to share it. I will try to obtain it from my physician, but cannot guarantee it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Download open source Sleepyhead universal CPAP software for free.

Google "sourceforge sleepyhead"
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 435 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 623 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,195 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,104 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 687 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.