Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apex XT Auto Software
Apex XT Auto Software
I'm located in Oz and trying to download or purchase the "Easy Compliance 3.1 Software" for this device. The online store I purchased it from doesn't list it. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
Many Thanks

ADMIN NOTE:
See this link for the Apex Easy Compliance software:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-Available
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apex XT Auto Software
(04-28-2014, 01:37 AM)jmann_au Wrote: I'm located in Oz and trying to download or purchase the "Easy Compliance 3.1 Software" for this device. The online store I purchased it from doesn't list it. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
Many Thanks

G'day jmann_au, welcome to the forum.

If you do a Google search for "Apex XT Auto Software" the first supplier who comes up sells the software you're chasing. (Sorry I can't be more explicit but there are certain copyright / legal issues which prevent us posting links directly).
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2014, 01:56 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(04-28-2014, 01:37 AM)jmann_au Wrote: I'm located in Oz and trying to download or purchase the "Easy Compliance 3.1 Software" for this device. The online store I purchased it from doesn't list it. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
Many Thanks

If you do a Google search for "Apex XT Auto Software" the first supplier who comes up sells the software you're chasing. (Sorry I can't be more explicit but there are certain copyright / legal issues which prevent us posting links directly).

Umm thanks for the reply. Indeed I had tried phoning that supplier but no responses hence my original post. Indeed have tried another Oz supplier that lists the software and told "We'll get somebody to call you back ..."
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jmann_au,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2014, 05:32 AM)jmann_au Wrote:
(04-28-2014, 01:56 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
Many Thanks

Umm thanks for the reply. Indeed I had tried phoning that supplier but no responses hence my original post. Indeed have tried another Oz supplier that lists the software and told "We'll get somebody to call you back ..."

According to their website you can buy it online. It's a bit of a clunky system - you have to download a PDF of the order form, type in your details and email it back to them. The software is shown on the site but not on the form - you need to add it manually.

Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
One year later than the original post I'm another Aussie (living in Thailand) on the same software discovery trail. Yes, similar experience from the manufacturer's "customer support" service - no reply.

So I'm wondering if jmann_au eventually had any success locating this software.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2015, 08:57 PM)Iamemjay Wrote: One year later than the original post I'm another Aussie (living in Thailand) on the same software discovery trail. Yes, similar experience from the manufacturer's "customer support" service - no reply.

So I'm wondering if jmann_au eventually had any success locating this software.

No luck trying to buy it (Easy Compliance 3) on line but contacted the manufacturer - NOT the customer support (They never reply) - using the contacts tab on their main website, and choosing the rep. for my region. They agreed to send a copy of the software free by DHL. They simply required me to supply the serial number of the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Iamemjay

Happy to see you got it sorted. Thanks for sharing.
Post Reply Post Reply
@Iamemjay
Hi did you receive the Easy Compliance 3 sw? Because I'm looking forward buying the Apex ich unit my self.
thank you

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,124 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,079 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.