Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apex xt auto - pressure set up
Apex xt auto - pressure set up
I looking for Apex xt auto manual how to change pressure on my xt auto cpap
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apex xt auto - pressure set up
Check the link at the top of the page for CPAP setup manuals.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, do have a look at the manual as there are other useful information. 

In the meantime, use the menu button to scroll to the function setting you wish to change, then press the up, down and then menu buttons concurrently. The setting will start to blink. Use the up, down buttons to adjust the level you want. Press the menu button to set. That's it.
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi janusz0127,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 406 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,643 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 923 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,002 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  Apex iCH Auto domenic124 22 10,240 08-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: at ease

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.