Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apnea Events Early On!
Apnea Events Early On!
I've using my Bi-Flex machine for just a little over a month...With practice and patience I've achieve my new larger size mask to seal fairly-well. Now when I review my Sleepyhead data it appears that most of apnea events occur in the first 90 minutes of sleep... then everything remains fairly quiet until just before I wake up.

Has anyone else noticed this kind of pattern in their sleep behavior?

Thanks...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apnea Events Early On!
(06-30-2012, 02:22 PM)312capri Wrote: I've using my Bi-Flex machine for just a little over a month...With practice and patience I've achieve my new larger size mask to seal fairly-well. Now when I review my Sleepyhead data it appears that most of apnea events occur in the first 90 minutes of sleep... then everything remains fairly quiet until just before I wake up.
Has anyone else noticed this kind of pattern in their sleep behavior?

I'm just the opposite. And every time someone posts a screenshot of their data they are yet different again. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apnea Events Early On!
Are you actually asleep during those 90 minutes?

I can see how there'd be more events just prior to waking. My machine isn't data capable but using the oximeter, my most 'events' according to it is the last two hours of sleep and the first hour. I suspect that the first hour is because I am in and out of sleep or not sleeping at all.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 44 1,280 8 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  Are any of these events real? BigWing 6 192 04-09-2024, 02:40 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 7 200 04-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: joeblough
  Excessive Events jerrydaw 1 109 04-06-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Wake up very early circa 4AM with bad headache, any help appreciated. new2paphopeful 1 141 03-30-2024, 05:48 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Help to interpret "Events per Hour" data Fritz1255 1 150 03-30-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,549 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.