Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apnea Link Home Study
Apnea Link Home Study
I got a call from my brother tonight. He's been having sleep issues for a while now and did a test for sleep apnoea that seemed to only involve an SPO2 meter. He was sent an F&P Sleepstyle but he's unsure as to whether it's an Auto or fixed. On my advice he's sending it back

I've found a clinic in his home town that does home sleep studies and they use Resmed's Apnea Link system for a good price. As an Australian I had the luxury of a Medicare funded sleep study and titration which is far more extensive than the Resmed option. Will Apnea Link give him results that we here at the Apnea Board can work with? He lives in NZ.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apnea Link Home Study
We should be able to work with any apnea targeted Sleep Study.
Post Reply Post Reply
There have been a few others that have used ResMed’s Apnea Link System. I haven’t heard any complaints.
Just be sure he requests the results, and you can post it here for review. At least it’s a start, and as long as he gets a data capable machine, you or anyone here will be able to help him.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the feedback. I can see how it might work so I'll recommend that he try it.

He's still slightly in denial about whether he has OSA but he's also a medical professional and knows that sometimes you just have to accept that there is an issue to be addressed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 5 59 2 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 170 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,394 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 368 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Do I not need a CPAP anymore? In-Lab Study Results brehski 6 218 04-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 68 6,281 04-02-2024, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ArcherNeedsSleep
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 4 260 03-28-2024, 05:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.