Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apnea Software Talk group now forming [for future dev discussion]
RE: Apnea Software Talk group now forming [for future dev discussion]
Howdy Beej -

Right now the group is in the process of nominating, then voting on leadership roles.

Some with a lot of technical coding skills have already been added to the group (many of whom were previously part of the SleepyHead project).  I would suppose the group might welcome someone with your skillset, but I'm not sure since it's really going to be the elected group leaders that should start making decisions on that sort of thing. 

Baring any delays, the group will likely be done voting and leadership will be established near the end of the month.  I'm sure they will re-visit this thread and review the folks who've expressed an interesting in joining the group.  Shouldn't be too long of a wait, perhaps end of Feb or early March or so.  Thinking-about

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I have been working with C# exclusivly for 12+ years and 1 year c++ and 5 years at uni. I don't think my C++ is up to the task but I think I can contribute with some git-skills and some project architecture atleast Smile
No worries.

Its OK if the answer is no.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
I would like to help in anyway possible, don't have personal programming expertise but can contact people that do!

What exactly happened to Sleepyhead/Jedimark?
(02-16-2019, 04:01 PM)SkepticDoc Wrote: I would like to help in anyway possible, don't have personal programming expertise but can contact people that do!

What exactly happened to Sleepyhead/Jedimark?

JediMark has cyclical issues working with a project team and going into isolation. At this point he is in seclusion. Would you mind contacting me privately and describing if you may represent a professional use of the software or the kinds of contacts you are aware of that might help?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Well, I was in the original sleepyhead dev chat on Discord, but that seems to have disappeared. I have the 1.1 source, and I am able to build it on my Mac (its what I have been using since last summer in place of 1.0). Let me know if I can help.
Posted this on a new thread, HERE, but I thought I'd cross-post it in this thread:

SuperSleeper Wrote:The Apnea Software Talk (AST) forum is a group that is now working on developing a new software package to replace the SleepyHead program (which has now been closed to any new development efforts).

The current members of that group have voted to select three persons for leadership roles within the group.

The results of the selection process for the AST group are as follows:

Project Manager - bonjour

Lead Developer - pholynyk

Translations Coordinator - A KLERK

Contact Info:

If you have software development experience and you'd like to join the group, you may wish to send a PM (Private Message) to the Lead Developer, pholynyk

If you're interesting in helping translate the software into foreign languages and you're familiar with both English and different language, you may wish to send a PM to the Translations Coordinator, A KLERK

For all other requests to join the team as a beta-tester to assist in other areas, you may wish to send a PM (Private Message) to bonjour

When you write, it would be helpful if you included something about about your experience or how you feel you can help contribute to the project.   Entrance into the group is not automatic nor immediate, so please give the leaders some time to make decisions on these things.  If you are entered into the group, they will contact you to let you know.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

This thread is now closed.

If you'd like to join the new AST group, please refer to this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...to-contact

~ THREAD CLOSED ~
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.