Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apnea event data from OSCAR
Apnea event data from OSCAR
I'm analyzing the relation between sleep state transitions, body position, and O2saturation from Dreem 2 with apnea events from OSCAR. I need to access the digital times/durations of OA and other events from the Event List in OSCAR where they appear only as text. I can copy/paste the text and change to digital format, but it is very time consuming.  Is there any way to download this event data directly.
Thanks,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apnea event data from OSCAR
Please excuse my stupid question. The data is right there if I had just looked harder ---->file-->export--> sessions-->details.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apnea event data from OSCAR
Well, it's super when you can answer your own question.  And it's good that you posted the answer also, so others can see how to do it.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 98 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.