Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apnea is not the only reason I can't sleep!
Wink 
Anyone else using the same bed plan?

[Image: HerSide.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
That ain't right. Where's the cat and/or dog side? That'd make yours even smaller.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Nah, not like mine at all - firstly the sides are reversed, him is on the left, and secondly, Her part in the photo is still too small.......
Post Reply Post Reply

[quote='JohnNJ' pid='55253' dateline='1389721123']
Anyone else using the same bed plan?

Awe that ain't right!! NOT fair! Dielaughing

I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good thing there was an "L" in that "plan". This might have turned out differently.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2016, 02:01 PM)AlanE Wrote: Good thing there was an "L" in that "plan". This might have turned out differently.

that's right AlanE (pinching my nose shut)Too-funny
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply

Somewhat similar, but more like this. Toss a wife and a single do in.

[Image: 61134518dd8fd3abe8df608f5c46b6cc.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
[quote='dawoodsman' pid='156164' dateline='1459614768']

Oh yea!! I can totally relate to that! that's how MY dog thinks & tries to take my pillow too! Til I have a few words & he retreats to the foot of the bed, (sometimes) Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2016, 03:15 PM)Luvmyzzz Wrote: [quote='dawoodsman' pid='156164' dateline='1459614768']

Oh yea!! I can totally relate to that! that's how MY dog thinks & tries to take my pillow too! Til I have a few words & he retreats to the foot of the bed, (sometimes) Thanks

Howdy Luvmyzzz - Just a recommendation, but you need to put the ending /quote tag when you quote someone, because it's confusing as to where their quote ends and your post begins.

So your quote might look something like this:

Code:
Somewhat similar, but more like this.  Toss a wife and a single do in.  
[/quote]

Oh  yea!!  I can totally relate to that! that's how MY dog thinks & tries to take my pillow too!  Til I have a few words & he retreats to the foot of the bed, (sometimes)    :thanks:

This way, your post would look better, like this:

Quote:
(04-02-2016, 11:32 AM)dawoodsman Wrote: Somewhat similar, but more like this. Toss a wife and a single do in.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(04-02-2016, 08:50 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 03:15 PM)Luvmyzzz Wrote: [quote='dawoodsman' pid='156164' dateline='1459614768']

Howdy Luvmyzzz - Just a recommendation, but you need to put the ending /quote tag when you quote someone, because it's confusing as to where their quote ends and your post begins.

So your quote might look something like this:

Code:
Somewhat similar, but more like this.  Toss a wife and a single do in.  
[/quote]

Oh  yea!!  I can totally relate to that! that's how MY dog thinks & tries to take my pillow too!  Til I have a few words & he retreats to the foot of the bed, (sometimes)    :thanks:

This way, your post would look better, like this:

Quote:
(04-02-2016, 11:32 AM)dawoodsman Wrote: Somewhat similar, but more like this. Toss a wife and a single do in.

Thank you for clarifying that for me (as you can see I wan't sure what I was doing)Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lesson about sleep apnea. . . Crimson Nape 5 188 04-25-2017, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 29 11,773 02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Insomnia or sleep apnea? EssienM 6 440 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Grin Sleep apnea funnies GPSMapNut 200 17,798 07-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ger365
  Justice Scalia Had Sleep Apnea surferdude2 11 1,405 04-04-2016, 04:45 PM