Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apnea is not the only reason I can't sleep!
Try a great pyrenees and a large lab. The lab gets the pillows and the Pyrenees get the rest of the bed diagonally. And if you try to move either they go into sack of potatoes mode...
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2016, 11:16 PM)FrankNichols Wrote: Try a great pyrenees and a large lab. The lab gets the pillows and the Pyrenees get the rest of the bed diagonally. And if you try to move either they go into sack of potatoes mode...

Oh I feel your pain Too-funny I guess I'm a little lucky that mine are WAY smaller.... now IF you were up north during the cold seasons, you'd never have to worry about getting cold during the night Okay and they don't complain about the Cpap!!! Big Grin
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
great pyrenees / Australian shep mix here. Although the big guy is too old to be jumping on beds now.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

The cat includes all that dog side as well as my feet. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
My cat is so annoying. When he gets up he just circles the bed walking on both of us until finally we had enough and get up.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four lessons.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand this and those that don't.

“I’d give you advice, but you wouldn’t listen. No one ever does.” –Marvin
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-04-2016, 10:25 AM)AlanE Wrote: My cat is so annoying. When he gets up he just circles the bed walking on both of us until finally we had enough and get up.

Actually your cat must be quite intelligent to 'know' how to get one or both of you awake so you will get up and feed him/her.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-04-2016, 04:25 PM)GrammaBear Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 10:25 AM)AlanE Wrote: My cat is so annoying. When he gets up he just circles the bed walking on both of us until finally we had enough and get up.

Actually your cat must be quite intelligent to 'know' how to get one or both of you awake so you will get up and feed him/her.

Actually you do realize that with cats you are the pet and they are the master. They just let you think you are in charge...
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-04-2016, 09:44 AM)AlanE Wrote: great pyrenees / Australian shep mix here. Although the big guy is too old to be jumping on beds now.

I have a Yorkie (who THINKS he's a great pyrenees) and a Pit Bull (who could care less as long as he gets to sleep) My kitty won't get on the bed because the Yorkie
messes with her, & the Pit Bull keeps sleepin' & snoring!! (is there such a thing as a doggie Cpap?) Thinking-about
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-04-2016, 05:48 PM)Luvmyzzz Wrote: (is there such a thing as a doggie Cpap?) Thinking-about

Why.... of course!

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-your-pet

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lesson about sleep apnea. . . Crimson Nape 6 691 06-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: FloridaDreaming
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 29 13,126 02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Insomnia or sleep apnea? EssienM 6 643 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Grin Sleep apnea funnies GPSMapNut 200 19,478 07-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ger365
  Justice Scalia Had Sleep Apnea surferdude2 11 1,545 04-04-2016, 04:45 PM