Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user. Am I sleeping with the device correctly?
RE: New user. Am I sleeping with the device correctly?
Yes, any kind of adhesive strip that is OK to put on the skin, like tape that you might use for a bandage.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-06-2019, 05:30 AM)andray Wrote: I'm from the Russian Federation and I have to use automated translation.
I have started to translate Oscar to russian language. You maybe are good native translator to that! If you want, you can translate Oscar to russian language. You can contact forum admin to continue that project.
Post Reply Post Reply
Only the event at 03:49 appears obstructive, and we can see the flow limited breaths that probably came up just shy of hypopnea. the other two see to be brief arousals you would never be aware of. There were no events, and the 0.0 is the real deal! Congrats.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I could try using machine translation and data taken from my medical reports to translate an array of text. Can you provide a list of words, for example in the Excel table?
Post Reply Post Reply
Andray, OSCAR is translated into many languages by a team of volunteers, and if you would like to help provide a Russian translation, please send a PM to the translation project manager for OSCAR A KLERK. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/User-A-KLERK
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 216 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Side sleeping and shoulder pain SCgargoyle 9 986 03-19-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
  Frustrated as unable to get AHI's less than 5 and have difficulty sleeping. . rltarbu 21 826 03-19-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: rltarbu
  Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night? Unkikonki 7 209 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,051 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 255 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Tongue retaining device with cpap question blancobonzo 1 975 02-21-2024, 07:20 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.