Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ApneaBoard.com move to new server a SUCCESS
Thumbsup 
ApneaBoard.com move to new server a SUCCESS
Well, it looks like our move to the new VPS dedicated server was a success.

Undoubtedly, due to DNS (Domain Naming System) propagation, the forums may go up/down, up/down throughout the day on Monday, May 14th, 2012. But after that, we should have no major issues.

There might be the occasional down time if your local Internet Service Provider (ISP) does not update their DNS settings often, of course.

If anyone experiences any problems after Monday the 14th, you may wish to reboot your DSL or cable modem & router and restart your computer so that you'll receive the updated DNS information.

Ah... and I didn't even need to overdose on coffee. Very nice. Coffee

Thumbs-up-2
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ApneaBoard.com move to new server a SUCCESS
Just wake from a nap, Its nice to be back ....home
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks good from here.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to take the suggestion to turn off the modem and router and reboot. That got me right to the forum.
Nice job.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm getting here just fine. I did not have to bounce my router or anything. The new host/servers seems quite a bit faster too
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 41 2,625 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Macka
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 626,025 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Has anyone had success with ONLY a soft cervical collar? ranvanman 7 549 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: ranvanman
Cool Success story. ASV - switched from full face to nasal mask 00derek 2 903 11-25-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How to move OSCAR data to another computer Alun 2 974 07-09-2023, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Alun
  Another Collar Success Story MickTravis 12 1,843 04-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Success! joepublic23 2 569 01-31-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: joepublic23

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.