Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apnealink software: import issue
Apnealink software: import issue
I have an Apnealink Air home study device, as well as the Apnealink Windows application (v 10.20). I'm aware that I can't get official support for these, but wonder if anyone has any suggestions.

I'm able to connect the device to computer, and also erase it, and prepare it. And deleted sample users, and created my own user. But when I connect the device after using it during sleep, I'm getting an error: "the 1 of 2 unable to analyze recordings."

I tried erasing it, preparing again, sleeping with it, but continue to get that error. I was able to copy the files from the device outside of the app, using file explorer, but can't find away to read those files (the 6MB .edf file seems to be the one with the data; apparently European Data Format?).

If anyone has any leads on a newer version of the software, please PM me. Or any other software to view the .edf files?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apnealink software: import issue
Update (looks like I can't edit OP?):  I did try importing the files I copied from the device to my Windows desktop, but the app looks for an .osa file, which I can't find; it won't open the .edf file.

I did find an open source EDF reader (EDF Browser, can't post link yet), and was able to open the .edf, and bring the data in for each sensor (thorax, pulse, etc), but I'm in over my head; I don't see how to analyze that raw data (screenshot below). So I guess I really need the Apnealink app to work, to show AHI numbers and other analysis.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have no idea about Apnealink but https://www.edfplus.info/downloads/index.html to help with the EDF files.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply, I'll check that out.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 141 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 293 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,726 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.