Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Apnealink software
RE: Apnealink software
Thanks; that makes sense. I won't be able to look at this for a couple days, but I'm wondering how they managed to write an application that's close to 700MB -- zipped.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
The software I received seems to work only directly from the device. It's looking for a ".osa" file, which didn't exist on my device when I downloaded all the files. So, I'm assuming the software talks to the device and together they manufacture the .osa file from the raw data.

The software itself (678MB total, 626MB compressed) consists of 382MB of Adobe Reader (required - it won't use the Windows default .pdf reader) (in 10 languages), 4MB of "Drivers", 72MB of Help (which wasn't much help), 115MB of sample data, 134MB of "System" stuff, and an 891MB (399MB compressed) installer.

I've already returned the device to my doc, so I'll wait for her to tell me what it found, and if a CPAP is warranted, I'll make sure to get one that SleepyHead can work with, or for which some other user-friendly software is available.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just sent you an email regarding the same software. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I have apnea link software for Windows 7,8,10. If You need it, please send me a email.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(09-02-2018, 08:37 PM)jaimebarreto Wrote: I have apnea link software for Windows 7,8,10. If You need it, please send me a email.

Folks, please DO NOT use Apnea Board to distribute the download link (ie- do NOT post the download link in a forum or even via a PM [Private Message]).

If you do send the link to someone, PLEASE do it by EMAIL ONLY.

Or if you like, send me an email at apneaboard@gmail.com and ask for ApneaLink software and I can email it to you.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loading data back onto a ResMed ApneaLink Air makemeawake 2 758 05-23-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Mogy
  apnealink plus kevin mohan 13 3,531 04-10-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Mogy
Sad Apnealink plus Justbreath 10 1,060 11-18-2017, 04:17 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.