Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
(01-18-2013, 09:41 PM)moondoggy Wrote: OK, I'm confused.

I went out to SourceForge tonight and it said that the latest version of sleepyhead to download is SleepyHead-0.9.1-beta-win32 and the site says it was last updated 4 days ago. That being said I see thread referencing version 0.9.2. What is the correct version?
0.9.1-beta-win32-setup.exe is the latest
maybe ours need to be updated too

It's A bit hard to figure the version numbering but mine is listed as SleepyHead v0.9.2
I have installed and upgraded to 0.9.2. I am having difficulty printing, particularly graphs, which don't appear at all. I am using an HP Color LaserJet 2600n in WinXP. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
(01-24-2013, 04:07 PM)oxorn Wrote: I have installed and upgraded to 0.9.2. I am having difficulty printing, particularly graphs, which don't appear at all. I am using an HP Color LaserJet 2600n in WinXP. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
welcome to the board
I don,t use SH ... Bump2
in the meantime you can try Resscan for reports but only works with windows

(01-24-2013, 04:07 PM)oxorn Wrote: I have installed and upgraded to 0.9.2. I am having difficulty printing, particularly graphs, which don't appear at all.

Thanks.

I see that there is no way to preview the print job before printing.
Is there a particulate chart that wont print or is it all charts?

I haven't printed any from SH yet & my color toner is empty & won't print.
I have SleepyHead 0.9.2 installed on a Mac laptop and I'm not having any trouble printing. I've printed the statistics, daily and overview reports to provide to my doctor with no problems. I did not try to do a print preview.
Hi Mark,
Thank you for writing SleepyHead. It's amazing. I'm running 0.9.2 on Ubuntu Precise and it's working well.

I have a couple of questions, if you have time to answer.
  • Do you know how the ResMed machine calculates AHI, pressure and other numbers? I've tried the options (median, average, etc) and haven't been able to get the export data from SleepyHead to match the machine numbers.
  • Is there a way to update the SleepyHead reports? I changed some of the preferences and the exported data has changed, but not the reports in the software.

Thanks
Mark - +1 on the thanks for writing SleepyHead. Great piece of software.

jsnores - I just checked my version and I see the same thing. My AHI numbers match in the software and the exported spreadsheet but the values for the pressures in the "Daily Summary" differ a little from the numbers in the spreadsheet.
Help me! I would like to delete a day of data. It's on February 16, 2014. I accidentally changed the year to 2014 while correcting the time in my S9. I caught the error the next day. Now I have Nov 16, 2014 in SH and I can't delete it. I go to the daily tab, select the data menu, then the advanced meny and purge cpap data. Then I select the currnet selected day. The program crashes and windows XP closes it. Is there another way to delet this errant day?
Smile 
Thanks

Very much appreciate your efforts and making this publicly available
I could not get ResScan to reqad data from my SD card but this did it first time !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 4,110 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,589 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,234 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,650,740 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 156,229 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,868 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,385 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.