Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
My wife has the Respironics System One 760P series BiPAP (firmware version 3.03). I have installed the latest update to the SleepyHead exe (version v0.9.3-0 build date 02/11/13), but it still will not correctly read the AHI data. The AHI data show very large numbers - from over 300 to over 3000. However, from previous use and the read out on the BiPAP, I know the results are less than 5.

On the daily report, the Flow Rate, Resp. Rate, Tidal Volume, Minute Vent., Insp. Time, and Exp. Time appear to be working OK. Only Event Flags, AHI, Pressure, Leak and Snore do not work. This is a very new machine - just shipped from Respironics about 5 weeks ago. Its firmware is v 3.03. It replaced her 750P which had failed.

I just found and installed the update published on 2013-05-18. This is version v0.9.3.0 (beta) Build Date: May 18 2013 21:42:27. It does the same as in the above paragraph.

I can upload a copy of the data to my Windows Live Sky Drive to you if you need it.
Tried to install on my microsoft pro tablet. It installed and let me build a profile. When I pick my profile and click next the program just disappears. I have it working on my windows 8 desktop. Any ideas?

Jim
(05-23-2013, 08:38 PM)jimmul Wrote: Tried to install on my microsoft pro tablet. It installed and let me build a profile. When I pick my profile and click next the program just disappears. I have it working on my windows 8 desktop. Any ideas?

Jim
Hi jimmul
Cannot help with SleepyHead, have you tried installing ResScan
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...nload-Link
(05-23-2013, 06:43 PM)ArizonaJon Wrote: My wife has the Respironics System One 760P series BiPAP (firmware version 3.03). I have installed the latest update to the SleepyHead exe

I wonder if EncoreBasic would work for your new machine.
I can send you some info that may help.
Check your Private Messages (PM)
(05-21-2013, 02:55 PM)grampypeter Wrote: I tried downloading "Sleepyhead" to my win 7 Home Premium, 64-bit HP laptop. I see the file is for a 32-bit machine. Does that mean it won't run on my 64-bit? It won't run so I'm assuming the 32/64 is the problem. Correct?

I tried running ResScan also and it "runs" but won't read my SD card. Is that a 64-bit issue or a driver issue? I did not install drivers per your instruction.

And finally, I have a REMstar Pro C-Flex+. Are either of these programs compatible with my PAP machine? I don't recognize any machine names on your compatibility list as being mine.

I'm new to this apnea game and am not familiar with some of the jargon. Peter

Sleepyhead works fine on 64 bit Win7 machines.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
SleepyHead version for Mac?
I'm new to forums so I hope I'm doing this right. I have a question regarding SleepyHead software. I downloaded it about a year ago and all worked fine. (I'm running Mac OSX10.6.8). In doing some computer "housekeeping" I inadvertently deleted the software. I downloaded it again and it came up as it did in the past. However, whenever I now try to upload info from my machine's SD card, the software crashes (disappears). I've sent the report to Apple as per its prompt.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a link where I can get a version of Sleepyhead for Mac that will work?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
It sounds like the user profile got corrupted during the process. If having the old data is not an issue, I'd try deleting the user profile and then start over with a new profile.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Just to update this thread also, Archangle posted that there is a new version of SleepyHead now available for Windows that appears to fix some bugs and does not need the patch for Series 60 PR System One REMstar machines.

Please read his thread here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...structions

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I have a New PR System One 260P.
I have downloaded SleepyHead v.0.9.3.
I can not read any data from the sd card except for...

SerialNumber=P0869225108C4
ModelNumber=260P
ProductType=0x33
DataFormat=UDF
DataFormatVersion=2
Family=0
FamilyVersion=4
SoftwareVersion=V3.03
FirstDate=1366732420
LastDate=1370430354
BasicKey=064900021a1f
ErrorKey=000004006760
PatientFolderNum=0
PatientFileNum=15
EquipFileNum=0
TS=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
ValidCheck=f886

I would be happy to send you any information or data from the sd card that you may need.

Jim
(06-05-2013, 11:45 AM)jimgregg Wrote: I have a New PR System One 260P.
I have downloaded SleepyHead v.0.9.3.
I can not read any data from the sd card except for...
<basic machine data>

Sadly, you have a REMstar Plus, which does not have event data logging. The only data you will get from that device is compliance data (ie. usage times).

If you google "system one comparison guide", you will find a PDF that compares the different REMstar machines.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,995 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,521 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,237 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,182 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,593 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,372 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.