Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Sep-2011 thru May 2014]
RE: SleepyHead CPAP Reporting Software - JediMark
(04-10-2012, 07:53 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(04-10-2012, 08:51 AM)TheDreamer Wrote: I'd like to somehow generate a complete report from my older M-Series data, combined with my newer Intellipap Auto's data....along with extra bits from the M-Series Pro (because I use it as my travel/backup machine....)

I have the data loaded from my PRS1 CPAP that I used in November, along with the data from my PRS1 BiPAP that I've been using since December. They merge seemlessly.

Is this the typs of thing you have in mind?

As long as each of the machine is supported by SleepyHead, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Doesn't mean it will, though. You'd just have to try it and see. Rolleyes

As I said...I have M-Series Pro. And, I want to merge with Intellipap.

I have gotten the source to compile on my Linux box. But, it doesn't seem to support reading the data files .bin files under %appdata%\respironics\encoreviewer\data or the decoded files under C:\Neo

So wondering how I might go about making it work?

The Dreamer.
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!
Sleephead SW is very comprehensive and provides a useful variety of ways to view data – thank,Thanks JediMark! But, as others have reported, I am unable to view all data available on the SD card. I’m using a PR System One CPAP with heated humidifier and am able to read the SD card on my Win 7 OS, using Win Explorer. 159 data files (from 12/23/11 – 4/12/12) are available (plus other files used by PRS1), yet Sleephead v.0.9.2 (running in Win XP SP2 mode) imports only 4 files (Dec 8, Jan 5, Jan 10, Jan 11). Resetting data Range does not allow going beyond the Jan. 11, 2012 event. Locking/unlocking the SD card makes no difference. Sleephead Help file, online forums, etc. have not yet provided a solutionOh-jeez. Any suggestions?
(04-12-2012, 09:59 PM)digidoc664 Wrote: 159 data files (from 12/23/11 – 4/12/12) are available (plus other files used by PRS1), yet Sleephead v.0.9.2 (running in Win XP SP2 mode) imports only 4 files (Dec 8, Jan 5, Jan 10, Jan 11).

That sucks! Presumably you reported this at SourceForge as a bug. I'm sorry, but I don't know of any fix for this.

Did you try installing SleepyHead on a different machine to see if it would read the data?

The only other thing I can think of, and this is a shot in the dark, is to copy the files on your SD card to a folder on your computer and then try importing them from the folder into SleepyHead. Maybe some of the files are somehow corrupted and it throws SleepyHead a curve. You could try importing different subsets of those files. Like, for instance, just the files containing the data for the month of March.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi digidoc664 and welcome to forum
If not mistaken the PRS1 250 (the model shown at SH link) is the Plus model which hours used is the only data available on the device or SD card.
PRS1 Pro and Auto shows efficacy data.
http://respironicsremstars.respironics.com/
(04-13-2012, 08:07 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 09:59 PM)digidoc664 Wrote: 159 data files (from 12/23/11 – 4/12/12) are available (plus other files used by PRS1), yet Sleephead v.0.9.2 (running in Win XP SP2 mode) imports only 4 files (Dec 8, Jan 5, Jan 10, Jan 11).

That sucks! Presumably you reported this at SourceForge as a bug. I'm sorry, but I don't know of any fix for this.

Did you try installing SleepyHead on a different machine to see if it would read the data?

The only other thing I can think of, and this is a shot in the dark, is to copy the files on your SD card to a folder on your computer and then try importing them from the folder into SleepyHead. Maybe some of the files are somehow corrupted and it throws SleepyHead a curve. You could try importing different subsets of those files. Like, for instance, just the files containing the data for the month of March.

Did install on desktop, also running on Win 7 but 32bit processor. Same results. Reminder that laptop OS is Win 7 64 bit, so I run SleepyHead in Win XP SP2 emulation.

SH won't let me select data range, and is not seeing any data copy from the SD card to my primary hard disc. You suggestion of trying smaller data sets makes sense, but as you know SH won't read data from directories, always searching for prime. (Have tried selecting directories from SH import panel - no joy!)

I know that the data is only "compliance" data, but even that would be useful to see in charts and graphs.

Thanks for taking time to think about this concern with me (others).

(04-13-2012, 08:53 PM)zonk Wrote: Hi digidoc664 and welcome to forum
If not mistaken the PRS1 250 (the model shown at SH link) is the Plus model which hours used is the only data available on the device or SD card.
PRS1 Pro and Auto shows efficacy data.
[Link omitted]

You're correct, but as I responded to Sleepster, viewing that data would be useful to me (trending, averages, highs, lows, etc.). Since my insurance requires that I rent-to-own (want me to consistently use equipment, not buy and let it set - they are willing to pay a high cost for that assurance.), perhaps by upgrading to another model, i.e., the PRS1 Pro, I might have better success with SleepyHead.

Been using computers since 1959 and do not like giving up on solving problems related to using this marvelous tool (SH software, included).
Just so we all know that you know that we know you know, "compliance" data is hours used. That's all. It might have time turned on and time turned off but nothing else.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(04-13-2012, 10:47 PM)digidoc664 Wrote: Reminder that laptop OS is Win 7 64 bit, so I run SleepyHead in Win XP SP2 emulation.

Why? My OS is Win7x64 Enterprise, and SleepyHead works great without any problems - or at least, none not known to affect all SleepHead users. I wonder if the emulation mode could have anything to do with your issues, although I do see your machine is not data capable. But since some files import and some don't, you might try running it "straight".
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
(04-13-2012, 10:47 PM)digidoc664 Wrote: I know that the data is only "compliance" data, but even that would be useful to see in charts and graphs.

Make sure to report this fact to Mark at the SourceForge page for reporting SleepyHead bugs, fixes, and requests for additional features.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(04-12-2012, 09:59 PM)digidoc664 Wrote: .....yet Sleephead v.0.9.2 (running in Win XP SP2 mode) imports only 4 files (Dec 8, Jan 5, Jan 10, Jan 11).

What kind of reports are you getting for the files which it did import?
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,992 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,517 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for DreamStation 2 samples using 12mm heated tube [thread closed] sawinglogz 6 1,205 01-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Arrow ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] SuperSleeper 1,109 1,649,169 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,162 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Arrow EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread] EncoreBasic User 142 88,591 02-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Last Post: on the virge
  ResScan SW thread 2 -- runs on 64 bit OS? justMongo 6 3,372 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: herbm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.